Strat-O-Matic.com transition updates

Postby lafayette1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 pm

I just executed a trade....it went perfectly...also site seems super fast compared to old one...
lafayette1

No team access at new SOM site..

Postby Larryrickenbacker » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Howdy,

I'm able to [i:e316126d1c]click[/i:e316126d1c] on my two teams at the new SOM site, but wind up re-directed rigth back to the main page from whence I originally clicked. Am i to understand that the rest of you can visit your teams and make lineup changes, etc? I sure can't.

Larry
Larryrickenbacker

Postby lafayette1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Mine works...keep the mouse on it...a long double click...?
lafayette1

Postby Phenomenal » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:08 pm

I am having no problems at all. I Can access all my, make trades, change lineups, strategy, everything
Phenomenal

Still no access to my teams

Postby Larryrickenbacker » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Howdy,

Thanks for the replies, but I can double-click and even click while singing "Marching to Pretoria", but still no access to my teams. I've contacted Bernie on this-and he's responded with suggestions, but so far, no go. Grumble, grumble.
Larryrickenbacker

Postby fredpaii » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:16 pm

[quote:9d7d429eb2="Artie412"]Bernie, sagely, wrote:

[quote:9d7d429eb2]We're fighting my own instinct to offer up hints and overpromise[/quote:9d7d429eb2]

Very wise, Bernie. You just need to accept that there will be a certain temporary momentum lost, and maybe some attrition, but this is a "Sharpen the saw" exercise: Groundwork in the interest of the long-term.

[b:9d7d429eb2]Breathe, my friend. Breathe[/b:9d7d429eb2].[/quote:9d7d429eb2]

Yes, I second that. Through the eyelids.
fredpaii

Re: Still no access to my teams

Postby Mr Baseball World » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:20 pm

[quote:dea34e4140="Larryrickenbacker"]Howdy,

Thanks for the replies, but I can double-click and even click while singing "Marching to Pretoria", but still no access to my teams. I've contacted Bernie on this-and he's responded with suggestions, but so far, no go. Grumble, grumble.[/quote:dea34e4140]

When it takes you to the main page.......look up at the top and there will be a spot that says my league.....and one that says my team......click on one of those and should get you to the team you clicked on first.........
Mr Baseball World

Postby Dcwabdi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Well I see not much has changed here in the SOM world. My son bought a team 2 months ago ( 2011 ) and it got me to buy 2 teams for half price that SOM offered me right after the move. My team ( 2011 ) sits waiting to start. Now I think in good faith to all managers involved. there should be some compensation from SOM. If not, I'll play my 2 teams and leaving again. I understand that things happen, but this whole situation makes SOM look like a Bush League org. PLUS , I had a feeling this move wouldn't come off perfectly. It is SOM after all and problems have been one of their major factors over the years.

Good to see so many familiar names also. Bernie, my comment was not directed towards you personally. You have always been a straight shooter and I know you work hard for the game. Just this whole situation blows.

Von
Dcwabdi

No access

Postby Larryrickenbacker » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:18 am

Howdy,

Mr.Baseballworld: Thank you for trying to help. Perhaps I'm at fault for not effectively communicating my predicament. Under the heading of "Your Active Teams", whenever I click on one of them, I'm simply re-directed right back to that same page. In other words: No access to my teams.

I hope this all gets worked out-assuming it's a SOM issue and not whether or not i'm using Google Chrome, etc. TSN spoiled me rotten and I'm hoping that SOM completes a successful transition soon.
Larryrickenbacker

The Big Day???

Postby Phenomenal » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 am

Well, nearest I can figure today is a pivotal day in our little corner of the universe. Friday's announcement said the restart is coming soon and then Saturday goes by with nary an update.

I would imagine that today, Sunday June 24, the clouds will roll back and the trumpets will sound as the message is posted we have all been waiting so desperately for! - "The next games will start Monday, June 25"

If we don't get that message today then it seems as if the most ideal of days (Monday) to relaunch will pass us hopelessly by like dust in the wind.

If we have more delays with this train wreck then I am going to need to have someone talk me off the ledge!

Phen
Phenomenal

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx