Strat-O-Matic.com transition updates

Postby BDWard » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 pm

[quote:b23c8d2b72="nevdully's"]What Bernie needs is this....

Tues... update test running and we've fixed several problems addressed by our wonderful community while running these tests...nev is still an *** ;)

Wed update hi guys more of the same as I keep giving this my best...I would like to take a minute to say petro is an *** too....and nev still an *** ;)

Thurs update...Good morning guys we're really putting this unfurtunate down time and turning it into something as productive as we can...While running these tests we've uncovered a few unmentioned glitches..practice makes perfect...we're getting closer...nev and petro are still asses

Fri...lets get ready to rumble...games run tonight and I'll be here to answer any issues that might crop up along with this weekend end as well...btw there has been a free credit in all ur accounts...cept nev and petro because they're still asses.

Sat. So far so good.

Sun... still on track guys, games running smoothly and I was able to rig em so nev and petro don't win anymore thanks for your support...

Monday We are officially rolling now and to show our support and help this game move forward at a feverish pace we will run a week long 5 pack sale for 49.99...

To all the stuck by me thru this tough one man show my appreciation will be shown through my consistent attention given here...to nev and petro.. fah q[/quote:b23c8d2b72]

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's the[color=blue:b23c8d2b72] Like [/color:b23c8d2b72]button? Oops, wrong site!
BDWard

Postby 216 Stitches » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 pm

[quote:03605a5a69="El-Saltman"]I was more joking about the dead horse for a couple of reasons- first, so we could get on a tangent- was waiting for a response involving the godfather...and second because I wasnt sure who the dead horse was :shock:[/quote:03605a5a69]

Good try. but apparently I cut off your attempted tangent at the...
wait for it ... [i:03605a5a69][b:03605a5a69]head[/b:03605a5a69][/i:03605a5a69].

Well, I don't want to put words in Valen's mouth, but I read into
the message to mean the dead horse was the "delay" or "the
lack of games being played." And the beating of the dead horse
was the repeated posts expressing the same sentiment. Which
goes to show you, when games are running, there is a remarkeable
lack of repetition. Threads keep changing and there is usually something
new to talk about.

Anyway, how long was the TSN server downtime that occured a couple
years ago? That was 2-3 weeks, wasn't it? I think I remeber there
were no games for about 21 game. But also no threads.
216 Stitches

Re: transition

Postby bkeat23 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 pm

[quote:01f4770e05="oldhat2"]Has it really been 18 days?[/quote:01f4770e05]

I'm experiencing the longest Honus Wagner injury of all time :D
bkeat23

Postby nevdully's » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

I'll be Bernie again. ;)

And to bring us back full force and in a hurry. To show our appreciation. To try and strengthen the future of this game.... We'll [b:c9b79534dd]offer to any and all leagues that fill by midnight by the end of our first week back[/b:c9b79534dd]....[b:c9b79534dd]Double credits![/b:c9b79534dd]

Win a title = 4 credits.

Reach the Finals but lose = 2 credits

and in 24 team leagues I can't even count that high.

and nev and petro get nothing because I rigged it so they'll lose.
nevdully's

Postby nevdully's » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 pm

P.R. to a community that hangs on your every word and so desperately wants the product...P.R. to a community addicted to this game.... and with most, forgiving, and willing to give the benefit of the doubt... To create good P.R. here is about as easy as can be. To move forward with fresh ideas and grow this game also easy....and the addiction and loyalty from the community would be limitless... and there would be be a statue built in Glen Head for the leader.

Your first hire should be a P.R. guy.
nevdully's

Postby Manofsteel » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Credits issued to all of us, and 5 pack price reduced. Only way to take the sting out of all this.
Manofsteel

Postby Salty » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 pm

[quote:f88bd0ef40="B-RocK"]Credits issued to all of us, and 5 pack price reduced. Only way to take the sting out of all this.[/quote:f88bd0ef40]

Now here is something that makes all too much sense to me-
Lets hope its gets done!
Salty

PRODUCTIVE IDEA

Postby Panda1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Ideally, the guys obviously want all games in all leagues to go off without a hitch to get things again. I reason, however, is that there are people like me who are hungry for their strat in leagues that seem to be functioning just fine after the fixes last week with salary and free agent issues. I imagine that in leagues like this the simulation might work well too. Is it possible that in these leagues that appear to us to be functioning that the games start tonight, this week? I'm STARVING!!! Yes its sad and pathetic that I've been playing equally as much as I did when the games were working....adding and dropping players...playing with players settings and team strategy.........still lots of work being done on these teams...

My point is please, even if all the leagues can't function properly, for the ones that DO please set them off tonight. Don't wait for next week. We, as your customers, deserve something. If it doesnt work, it doesn't work, but at least attempt it for us...we deserve something as your customers. And we won't be too disappointed if it doesnt work as this transition has been taking an indefinite time to establish itself as it is...its not like we're not used to it already.

No disrespect meant, but there is a basic philosophy in business --- the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Panda1

Postby buzz082308 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm

I would like to volunteer one of my teams for a test league. I would even play the Cubs if needed.
buzz082308

Re: Update

Postby rossarino » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm

[quote:c1b36e5fce="bernieh"]
SOM are the good guys here. The "pattern" is with me. SOM is working to break the pattern going forward. They're getting me help so I won't be alone anymore. My being alone all this time wasn't SOM's fault. Now that they're in charge, they'll be doing everything they can to rectify it. Let's give this time to reap the rewards from the changes that SOM is making. This will be a hugely different business going forward.[/quote:c1b36e5fce]

This is the money quote. I had a feeling SOM was taking over online gaming because they realize it's the future. I think we are going to have a lot to look forward to and it will be well worth pains we are going through now. Thanks Bernie for working the weekend and thanks SOM for getting him some help.
rossarino

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx