hal must go or be upgraded

hal must go or be upgraded

Postby rgimbel » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:57 pm

with all the complaints about hal the one that really sticks in my craw is the injury subs. with 4 players out of 13 injured (all low inj guys of course thanks hal) he plays molina a 5e22 at 1b and ventura a 3e7 at dh. he has done this more than once. there is no logical explanation other than he picks them by cost or alphabetically. either the software has to be upgraded from the basic mgr one or we need to be able to fill out a depth chart for all positions. [color=red][/col :evil: or]
rgimbel

what is worse is

Postby rgimbel » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:10 pm

what makes it even worse is that molina was supposed to catch and mauer and ventura were on the bench so instead of leaving molina where i wanted him and putting mauer at dh and ventura at 1st he pulls molina from where i put him to play and switches him to where he should never play ridiculous
rgimbel

Postby RiggoDrill » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:23 am

I would defintely like to have some control over injury substitutions. However, this is an SOM issue and I don't happen to have Hal Richman's phone # handy.... :wink:
RiggoDrill

Postby Paul5757 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:06 am

A "Super HAL" option from the CD-Rom game would be nice. That's something TSN possibly could do, if it wanted. That would allow you to use depth charts.
Paul5757

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx