play by the rules, grindi and muttdoc. please read. edit

Postby MICHAELEVANS » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:37 pm

While we're on the subject, how is the weather in your part of the country? How about those Angels? How about my Astros? Does anyone know what the price of rice in China is these days? Did you hear about the new Broadway remake of the "Odd Couple" with Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane? It already sold out every single performance for its run through April, even though it hadn't opened yet. My, don't you think my Houston Texans stink this year? I'm a die-hard Redskin fan, but our 3-1 start is about 3 wins better than I thought we'd be this year....

I'm sorry I missed Vegas -- I would have loved some FTF games and the trashtalk that goes with that. I have enjoyed the good natured ribbing that goes (went?) on in the old board, but some of the guys seem to be taking it too seriously. Smile. Think of the Cardinals going down. Think of the Yankees already down. Life is good.... (think of "Damn Yankees", or the book it was based on, "the year the Yankees lost the pennant") :wink:

:mrgreen:
MICHAELEVANS

Postby DOUGGRAY » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:39 pm

[i:95be7167cb]I'm sorry I missed Vegas [/i:95be7167cb]

Nov is still a month away ;)

and there should be a spring Vegas Tourney ;)
DOUGGRAY

Postby MICHAELEVANS » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:42 pm

Can't make it to Vegas this time because I am in a real crunch time at work. Hope to try in the Spring, especially if we get in some good games. By the way, it was sure fun beating you finally in those finals a few weeks ago! I may have to make sure I am never in your division again, your teams are TOUGH. I'm playing Frank Baily right now in the semis.... :shock:
MICHAELEVANS

Postby GREGKOESTER » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:50 pm

There was no misunderstanding. Everybody here knows you have NEVER took or told a joke. You were dead serious and for the record so am I. You're the biggest jerk I've ever had the misfortune of running into. You have a serious complex if you think I'm stalking your dumb ass. AND your team must have sucked worse than mine. I got 2 games from him. :P Does that hurt your over inflated ego? Well at least it fits in your big old melon head.
GREGKOESTER

Postby Play By The Rules » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:03 pm

Bunze it's my fault I should have specified who the message was intended for.
Play By The Rules

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats