Frenzy--Celebration League, 80M, No DH--League is full.

Postby Leo / loob » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:50 pm

Ahhh, thats right, your on your way to Vegas not?

Hmmm, 25 hours no sleep

Frenzy in 2 hours
an hour for the frenzy

Thats 28 hours no sleep

Then off to Vegas

Where you will never sleep!!!

This is going to be one of those need a vacation after your vacation, vacations, isnt it??
Leo / loob

Postby Munich_Man » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:59 pm

OK! Got the team in under the deadline, I think. Should be, I hope. Anzwaz, yes, I"m on mz waz to Vegas, via a 5-daz familz stopo=ver in Chicago. Just noticed I"m tzping as if I were still using a German kezboard. :lol:

This is great, now I"ve got two frenzs scheduled at the same time, on a 28k dial up (no broadband available in mz dad"s area, and I will have been awake for about 27 hours! This should be fun!!!

(_)ß
Munich_Man

Postby Leo / loob » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:21 pm

MM--

Yes, your fine, ya actually have until 11:59 PM EST to fill a league so the draft goes off that same nite.

People get the two times in strato world confused sometimes they are....

9:59 PM EST for team changes (lineups, SPers, and such) Do NOT assume 10 PM will get it done, ALWAYS be short of 10 PM

11:59 PM EST for filling leagues to assure a draft that same nite. Again, do not wait for midnite, as that might not get it done either.

Also, remember all times in TSN-SOM are EST, and, our new beloved boards are 1 hour behind, military time.

Also, part duex, the boards time will be right, at the end of this weekend.

THATS RIGHT! Munich Man gets an extra hour sleep this weekend.

its that time already, to turn the clocks back that is.....

I think Saturday nite not? Or is it Sunday?? I forget, just am perty sure its this weekend, I think.....
Leo / loob

*IF*

Postby nevdully's » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:36 pm

Guys if you fall short of filling for tonight but want to find a *Frenzy* we need 2 in an 80 mil, dh, League to Frenzy tonight 8)
nevdully's

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats