Anyone feeling spontaneous??? Oktoberfest starts today!

Anyone feeling spontaneous??? Oktoberfest starts today!

Postby Munich_Man » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:37 pm

Anyone gets a wild hair up their nether region and wants to come out for the biggest party in the world during the next couple weeks, we have an extra room. :twisted: :D

When else will you get the chance to get a free place to crash when most of the hotel rooms within 20 miles of Munich have already been booked out for a year? Send me a PM if anyone is feeling crazy and we can talk details.

(_)ß
Last edited by Munich_Man on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Munich_Man

Postby cpugs22 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:41 pm

Ah Oktoberfest. I got married in Germany. My wife and I went on our honeymoon, and my family and friends went to Oktoberfest. Wonder who had the better time..... :o
cpugs22

Postby NEILKAHN » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:41 am

I REALLY wish I could, Munchies, but with the Vegas trip coming up, on call this weekend, etc. etc. etc.Someday I will do it, though. As I told you before, I think, my Father was born in Munich, and my Grandfather worked at the Royal Psychiatric Clinic on Leopoldstrasse with guys like Kraepelin and Alzheimer. I visited once with my parents and family, and we had a great time, but I really did not get the chance to just get stumbling drunk at a Beer fest. :wink:
NEILKAHN

I guess not...

Postby Munich_Man » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:17 am

One of these days we'll organize a strat get-together at the O-fest. I'm thinkin' that might have some potential for merriment. :twisted:

(_)ß
Munich_Man

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats