Round 3 - Let's go for a dozen leagues!!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby bleacher_creature » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:20 pm

[quote:6c4d3a34af]BleacherCreature is still out, then. Let's complete te Central and move on to the West.[/quote:6c4d3a34af]

My sincere apologies. I thought I had taken care of this last night, but apparently not.

Let's get on with this. I am leaving town Friday, and will be 100% without computer access. I have to dump Manny or Winn in waivers for my mistake of not noticing this is a no DH league.
bleacher_creature

Go West Young Men, Go West!

Postby Cubit » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:27 pm

Thanks Bleach! It is for reasons like your travels that I've wanted to wrap up the draft and get to the real rosters! Check your PMs.

THE WEST IS UP!
Cubit

Postby cummings2 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:13 pm

In
cummings2

Postby BILLBONNIE » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:13 pm

I too misread the Autodraft ruling, the stadium deal I'm working out with teepack so no worries there. Because in EVERY live draft I've ever been in, we listed the Auto-draft players first, that is the way I filled my draft card. Because it is backward, I'll drop every one of the 8 for whatever time period everyone deems necessary (24hrs)? I apologize for the problem, I've NEVER been in a league where it was done the opposite. I have no problems with dropping the 8 players that I will have drafted "illegally" if you will. quite frankly this league has been nothing short of one big itch!!

Good luck to all this season if it ever gets underway!

B.B.
BILLBONNIE

Just one more to go: jjbird8 will complete the Draft

Postby Cubit » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:35 pm

Just one more to go!

JJbird8, enter when ready and we roll tonight.

Wbonn63, apparently we have not played in all the same leagues. Whatever is needed will have to be done, but I cannot understand what was so tough about my request. I am sure you know I did it just to make things harder and to give you a new experience. It never occurred to me that anyone would use it for advantage, and I am sure you didn't intend that. Your telling us what you did proves that.

In this league in particular I wanted to make sure there were no slipups. It all seemed very simple, very straightforward, and very easy: Load your 17 from Penn's site, choose your correct stadium, then complete your legal roster over on TSN SOMO, and everyone will all be entered in the right order on the draft sheet . That's how I saw it. I just assumed people would do as I asked.

Are we having fun yet?! :o
Last edited by Cubit on Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cubit

Postby BILLBONNIE » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:45 pm

Cubit,
There was nothing TOUGH about your request, I just didn't read your "ruling" properly, and as I stated earlier, I've NEVER been in a league where it was done this way. I was also trying to get my team in, in a timely manner(imagine that!) Judging by the number of posts by others, I'd say many were under the same impression, and have played in many other leagues where the top picks are your auto draft picks. I apologize for the mix up, but it has not been the norm in any other league I've been in, I'll happily drop my players. I guess we just do things differently over in ATG's, as that is where I have generally played.
Sigh....
BILLBONNIE

Please...

Postby Cubit » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:49 pm

After all we've been through in this league, realize that I got your point about other leagues you've been in! Please drop it! I was not trying to get you to apologize. I just would like toget us going. Let's move on and see what the consequences are, By the way, what Stadium (with dimensions) did you enter on your draft sheet in this league after all ?
Cubit

Postby BILLBONNIE » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:00 pm

Whatever... I entered Rogers/Toronto,
dropped, my last post.
Have a nice day.

B.B.
BILLBONNIE

JJBIRD8

Postby bleacher_creature » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:04 pm

LET'S GO DAWG!

I need this league to draft tonight, or I might as well send the $24.95 to starving kids in Africa.
bleacher_creature

Postby bleacher_creature » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:15 pm

Still not done. This league is a living nightmare.
bleacher_creature

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship