Round 3 - Let's go for a dozen leagues!!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby savguy73 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:13 am

I have played Strat before, but am a rookie with online auctions.

What do I need to do? Will somebody register me with the auction site?

After I make a pick on the software, do I need to repeat it on strat's website?
savguy73

I've been on vacation, any chance that I can join????

Postby mcsoupy » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:35 am

I was on vacation for 2 weeks and just got back last night. . . I'm a part of the series, is it too late to join league 3??

Let me know. If so, no problems, I will participate in the remaining.

mc
mcsoupy

Postby teepack » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:42 am

Hey guys, I can set this draft up for you. However, I just got an e-mail from a Championship member who was out on vacation the las two weeks and just realized we were starting round 3. He wants in a league, so if he responds within the next few hours that he wants in this league, I'll bump one of the fillers and put him in their place. Does anybody object to that? I will bump whoever was the last filler to put their name in, unless one of the other fillers is willing to back out.
teepack

Postby bleacher_creature » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:57 am

[quote:b358ade814="teepack"]Hey guys, I can set this draft up for you. However, I just got an e-mail from a Championship member who was out on vacation the las two weeks and just realized we were starting round 3. He wants in a league, so if he responds within the next few hours that he wants in this league, I'll bump one of the fillers and put him in their place. Does anybody object to that? I will bump whoever was the last filler to put their name in, unless one of the other fillers is willing to back out.[/quote:b358ade814]

Please don't bump me. At this point I'd like to play for keeps until further notice.

Who can set me up with a log in though so I can go learn the site - proxies and ther rest?
bleacher_creature

Postby cummings2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:11 pm

Tee, you can bump me, he can have the first pick...only here to help 8)
cummings2

Postby cummings2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:13 pm

Sorry for holding things but given the possibility of my spot going to someone who can really use it, I won't make any picks until I her from you tee, mcsoupy or cubit (our LC).

If you want the spot mcsoupy, good luck :!:
If not...I shall pick later on today
cummings2

Postby BILLBONNIE » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:20 pm

ok, so now I'm completely confused.
we have a league commish that is mia,(i've yet to see a post from him on anything here) we have new members that want to join the league, and we are bumping other,we have I don't know how many people setting up the draft but the draft isn't set up yet... hmmm......
when you guys get it sorted out, let me know.
Wbonn63@yahoo.com
Thanks.
B.B.
BILLBONNIE

Postby cummings2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:38 pm

wbonn, it's all simple. Since I am just a filler here I am just helping out the guys who haven't started their regular ev 3s. It seems logical and right that if a player who is looking for Ev3 one of us fillers gets bumped. I was the last filler to sign, therefore the first to go. The draft showed up in Penn's last I logged in this morning, so that is set. I'll see if I can get a hold of cubey and direct him here. You are in excellent hands with him. I'm sure you'll be off and away in no time.
cummings2

Postby mesquiton » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:10 pm

I just logged onto the draft site under my usual login (mesquiton) and see no sign that our draft has been set up. [b:92556763d6]Teepack, if you see this before Cubit returns, I vote you go ahead and set up our draft if you're willing, thanks![/b:92556763d6] Or anybody else who's willing. I'd try to do it myself, but I'm about to lose internet access for the next few hours. I'd suggest Cubit, wbonn63 and mesquiton be made admins also, so whoever is available when needed can do clock changes, etc.

Here's the revised draft order, reflecting our new member mcsoupy replacing filler Cummings as agreed, also reflecting the trade between wbonn63 and mesquiton).

1. mcsoupy (replaces Cummings in East)
2. kcm0711 (Filler)
3. savguy73
4. Cubit
5. bleacher creature
6. gstanis (Filler)
7. mesquiton (traded #11 spot with wbonn63)
8. casmith528
9. DINGER
10. dneedle1
11. wbonn63 (traded #7 spot with mesquiton)
12. jjbird8

Hope this helps somebody do something!
mesquiton

Postby gstanis » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:34 pm

If you need to boot me feel free. I am here to only help as well. I am on a flight to FLA this evening but will check when I arrive there tonight. Can somebody sent the link to the draft site. My email address is gestanis@optonline.net
gstanis

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship