Round 2, League 6 - Big Spenders League Starts June 11!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby errormagnate » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:52 pm

you guys are killing me ! Now we still can't enter our teams into the Central because uyou need to be around for WAIVERS! Give me a break I doubt if you dont come back until Wed this will even fill for the 18th - this was a very bad decision- an alternative would be to have asked one of the WEST teams to simply hold off until Wed instead of 8 more people waiting again on one.
In the overall scheme of life this does not mean much but geez guys think of the others in this league.
Okay I am done and now watch I'll be the one to hold it up :oops: :roll:
errormagnate

Postby Roscodog » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:32 pm

I've done my best to try and help get this league going.

-Error, you were gone for a week.
-It took a over a week to pick stadiums, because people forgot.
-Then the league didn't fill when it was supposed to.

So forgive me if I was getting a little frustrated.
You're right, in the whole sceme of things this means very little, it is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby.

Find a replacement fill the league without me, I don't need the hastle. :roll:
Roscodog

Postby errormagnate » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:13 am

yet another useless and unhelpful reply.

Yes, i was gone, no I did not hold this up at all and I left proxies for my stadium choice.

No you are certainly NOT the only one responsible here and it has been frustrating, what you are doing is making it worse.
Yes, it is meant to be a FUN hobby.
Frankly, I wish there were no divsions and I could just eneter my dang team and wait until it fills but I am trying to abide by the rules.

So can the third grade stuff and just askk someone from the WEST to wait until you get back - it really is not rocket science.
errormagnate

Postby Betthemax » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:10 am

I have been reading and the posts and am in the West Division. I can wait until Wednesday to submit my team. This would allow everyone else to fill the league and get us started on the 18th.
Betthemax

Postby Roscodog » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:27 pm

Ok, I calmed down and thought about it. I made a commitment to play in the league and the tour, I should atleast give it a chance. Sometimes people forget things or they have more impotant things going on in their lives. I sometimes fly off the handle a little when I get frustrated, I apologize. I'm back in sorry for the delay. Betthemax if you wouldn't mind waiting to fill the league until atleast Tuesday that would be much appreciated. I get competitive and it's been my experience that if I were to not be around for 3 days after waivers it's hard to fix a team if you have a bad draft.

thanks, RD
Roscodog

Postby Red Beards » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:02 pm

Red Beards are in Central Ready for Tuesday/Wednesday draft.

Left to go in central:
SteveAmes(errormagnate)
Odieworks
BthnyBchBum
Red Beards

Postby errormagnate » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:27 pm

cool, good job, Rosco, the league and tour is better with you in it! My team is IN. Thanks everyone.
errormagnate

Postby odieworks » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Central is DONE! On to the Wild West!

Odie
odieworks

Postby Leo / loob » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:18 pm

Just two to go!
Leo / loob

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship