Event 3, League 10 Sign-ups - LIVE DRAFT!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby LMBombers » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:06 pm

Chuckul missed his opportunity to make his round 16 selection either manually or with a proxy and has been skipped. He can make his missed pick at any time to catch up.

We are getting close to the end now!
LMBombers

Postby Chuckul » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:56 pm

Wow... my team is horrible... lol.
Chuckul

Postby LMBombers » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:28 am

Hawk was skipped on his Round 17 pick. He can make that selection at any time. Chuckul came back and made his missed pick! :D

REMEMBER: That you must select a stadium with one of your picks. After reviewing the draft summary I see that only wcaplan2003 still needs to pick a stadium with one of his remaining picks.

Division assignments: Managers will enter their teams into the league in the following order. Managers whose first-round draft positions are 1, 4, 7 and 10 will comprise the East Division. Managers whose draft positions are 2, 5, 8 and 11 will comprise the Central Division. Managers whose draft positions are 3, 6, 9 and 12 will comprise the West Division. Divisions may switch (in other words, if a team in the East is going to be unavailable for several days and that would delay the league from starting, then the teams in the East can move en masse to the West Division, and allow the teams in the West to move into the East Division to facilitate league creation).

Invalid rosters: If a manager drafts more than $76 million of players during the live draft, or drafts 12 or more pitchers and therefore cannot fill out a valid TSN roster (25 players, $80 million), then he must release the last player he drafted and replace him with a $500,000 player. If he still can’t create a valid roster, he must continue to release players in the reverse order in which he took them and replace them with $500,000 players until he gets his total under $76 million. The players he releases will be eligible to be taken by other managers when filling out their draft cards.
LMBombers

Postby LMBombers » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:42 am

League Particulars:

80M, NO DH, 10% drop penalty, weighted waivers

Division assignments determined by draft order:

EAST
TMM6883
Chuckul
NHSteven
NDowdy

CENTRAL
Hawk
ETDefender
TXBuddy
Ranger

WEST
LMBombers
ctwin22
Kangawomby
wcaplan2003

When you get your 17 players and 1 stadium from this live draft you can go ahead and create your team. Be sure to list the 8 players you did not live draft first on your AD card. You do not have to compete again for the 17 players you live drafted because they are your and no one will have them on their draft cards so list them in the bottom 17 spots on your draft card. Once you have filled out your draft card and picked your stadium you will have to wait until you get the PM with the league name and password before entering a league. When you get this information go back to your team and select "join a private league". Look for the league name and click on it. It will ask for the password to enter the league. Type it in and you are in the league! .[b:462a75a2ca]The password is case sensitive so be sure you type it just as it was sent to you.[/b:462a75a2ca]

Someone in the east division will create the league as a private league when the draft is completed. He will then PM (private message) the other 3 teams in the EAST division with the league name and password. When the EAST fills someone will PM the 4 CENTRAL teams with the info so that they can load their teams and finally on to the WEST division
LMBombers

Creating the League

Postby LMBombers » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:46 am

EAST
TMM6883
Chuckul
NHSteven
NDowdy

Do one of you guys feel comfortable in creating the league when it is time? If not we can switch divisions making the EAST division the WEST and the WEST division the EAST so that I can create it for us.
LMBombers

league

Postby tmm6883 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:05 am

I'll create the league it shouldn't be a problem.
tmm6883

Postby nhsteven » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:26 am

When league is created, do we get a PM? Or just check here?
nhsteven

Draft Review

Postby ctwin22 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:14 pm

Well fellas, any feedback on your teams??? This is the first time I've dabbled with the Minute Maid method, so I will have to wait and see...

Good luck to all...

CCampbell aka ctwin22
ctwin22

Postby RangerJoe » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:25 pm

I see the league was created "standard" and needs to be "advanced."
RangerJoe

LEAGUE CREATED

Postby tmm6883 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:30 pm

LEAGUE IS CREATED AS TOUR#3 LEAGUE 10. ADVANCED LEAGUE W/ WEIGHTED WAIVERS AND 10 % DROP PENALTY. ALL EAST TEAMS HAVE THE PASSWORD. AFTER THEY JOIN THE LEAGUE ONE OF THEM WILL PASS IT ON TO THE CENTRAL..................DISREGARD THE STANDARD LEAGUES.
tmm6883

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship