No drops allowed in live drafts with 2 exceptions!!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

No drops allowed in live drafts with 2 exceptions!!

Postby teepack » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:46 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to be clear on something.

Even though Penn's site allows drops to be made, there are only two occasions where drops are allowed:

1) If a manager mistakenly drafts a player, he must immediately notify the league by posting on the message board that he made a mistake. If he does not notify the league BEFORE the next manager picks, then he's out of luck. If the notification is made within five minutes (i.e. before proxies kick in), the draft should be paused ASAP and the manager should be allowed to rectify his mistake. Any managers who subsequently picked BEFORE the draft was stopped should be given the opportunity to decide if they would be interested in the player who was mistakenly picked and dropped back into the player pool BEFORE the draft is resumed. Managers are only allowed ONE mistake per draft. If you screw up a second time, too bad!

2) If a manager picks an ineligible player (i.e. an AL player in an NL-only league), he should drop that player ASAP and repick. The draft DOES NOT have to be paused to allow him to fix his mistake. If the pick has not been rectified before the draft ends, the manager must still announce who he is picking BEFORE teams fill out their draft cards and get ready for the autodraft. Remember, all managers must have 17 players and one stadium after an 18-round live draft - no exceptions!

Remember, it is your responsibility to make sure that the player you pick is eligible for the league you are drafting.

If you have any questions, post them here.
teepack

Return to --- Player's Championship