A tip for first time post live drafters

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

A tip for first time post live drafters

Postby cummings2 » Tue May 23, 2006 11:31 am

Once you finish the life draft and start filling out your TSN card:

1. Start by selecting your live draft picks into your TSN draft card (if you aren't doing it as the live draft progresses)

2.Once you've selected your 17 players and you have to pick the remaining 8: Open in another window penn's site - enter your Ev3 draft and look for the remaining eight players BEFORE you enter them in your TSN card. If the player you want to auto draft does NOT show up in penn's site that means the player was taken and you avoid drafting someone else's pick :D Obviously you can search for the players to AD in Penn's or in TSN, but the point is to make sure they haven't been taken BEFORE you put them in your card . Do NOT assume that because the player is a "scrub" no one picked him.

3. Remember that your AD players should be listed 1-8 and your drafted players go in the bottom of your TSN draft card.

4. Make sure you select the park you picked in the live draft (I know this one is a bit DUH... but you'd be surprised)

Though little gaffes are easy to fix before the season opens they can have an impact on waivers, and besides you wouldn't want anyone ADing you live picks, right

So, make sure you don't AD someone else's pick. There are many ways you can do this but the above is the least time consuming in my experience. :wink:

Good luck 8)
cummings2

Postby Assmeriten » Wed May 24, 2006 7:06 pm

Maybe I want to list a player that someone has in the live draft just to see which player gets auto drafted in place of him :)
Assmeriten

Return to --- Player's Championship