Slug here- I'm back

Our Mystery Card games - The '70s Game, Back to the '80s, Back to the '90s

Slug here- I'm back

Postby roofinghorse » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:48 am

It's been the oddest set of events that has kept me off the boards lately.
I lost my cable access Sunday and called my cable Co. and Wed. was the soonest they could get anybody out here. In the meantime, I started working in a corrections facility that had me bogged down hourly wise.
Tuesday afternoon my daughter gave me my third grandchild so I spent most on that night at the hospital.
Yesterday my wife said the cable fella worked for hours on trying to solve my problem here at the house without any success. (Iwas still getting my cable tv and home phone service) but my comp.had such a weak signal it just was soooo screwed up. (It only worked for a minute (1)since sunday)

This cable guy was good. He said he be back this morning and check the rest of the line. He did. And he found the problem. Where the line feeds into the house,it runs through a tree and apparently a squirrel had chewed on the line and exposed it to the elements.
So between the squirrel, my work schedule and my grandson I lost 3 1/2 days of my strat world and now I have a ton of catching up to do.
I'm really sorry guys for all the mess and confusion this has caused
but believe me, I'm not a quitter and wouldn't just leave you hanging.

Slug
roofinghorse

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: '70s, '80s, '90s