Any games running tonight?

Our Mystery Card games - The '70s Game, Back to the '80s, Back to the '90s

The Culprit

Postby Semper Gumby » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am

Now I figured out why HAL abused the trust we have in using my bullpen - the late start allowed him to get drunk like some damn sailor on port liberty in the PI.

How else could we explain how / why Bedrock gets the call to pitch (I got this guy locked in a box) in to games with two run leads and gives up 2 hits in each outing.

[b:7afc8ae988]Now - all four hits were for HRs - and Bedrock had only yielded 1 HR over the past 16 innings. [/b:7afc8ae988]

:shock:

For that, I want the TSN servers to defrag themselves :D
Semper Gumby

Postby gutter huggers » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey, Thanks Bernie. I'm in an earlier time zone, so don't have to be so worried. When it get's to 11:00 p.m., I wonder if things have gone wrong. It is nice to check the results, after work, and get to bed.

I think most players have more sensible schedules than I do, and things always seem to be in order by 7 a.m. or 1:00 a.m. Thanks. I suspect, the player's who want the results by 1:00 a.m. EST, are not on a 9-5 schedule, and can't check their teams, in between e-mails, at work, as I can't. Balancing all of that can't be easy, for you. Don't get me wrong, 10:30 p.m. is better, but, you like all of us, need a raise.

Good Luck, and nice work.

And yes, Semper Gump, USMC, Hal hates us all, but equally. That's why this is fun.
gutter huggers

Postby chess2899 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 pm

I have a "regular" schedule and currently work in the EST zone but my addiction to these games keeps me up til 1 am. Otherwise, I start tossing and turning all night, sleepwalking, develop heart palpitations, vomit my guts out, and have rectal spasms. These games are addicting and there are no Strat Rehab Centers near me. :twisted:

I'll die early from lack of sleep, but will die happy knowing I got my Strat results that night! :D
chess2899

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: '70s, '80s, '90s