Trying to claim free credit

Our Mystery Card games - The '70s Game, Back to the '80s, Back to the '90s

Postby voovits » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 pm

Your first message was perfectly clear and should have been taken care of properly the first time. Also if "Is it for the 2004 game? Back
the 80s? We can take care of that from there." was an exact quote from the reply given, that is not exactly a professional response. Care wasn't given to proofread or anything. Seems like Bernie may have some new hired help who may still be learning.

I would recommend sending a brand new e-mail. Your second request should have been received already, but I have had credit transfer e-mails take days to get a response before.

If you e-mail them again, make sure you specify it's your second request.

You know, if this goes on much longer, you could have a case for asking for another free credit for the inconvenience. Then you could start the whole process over again when you want to get the new free credit transferred. You could get free credits for life if you can keep it up! =)
Last edited by voovits on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voovits

Postby Jimmy_C » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:53 pm

I sent an e-mail to Bernie about this. He has a way of making problems go away. Hang in there...I'm sure things will be made right.
Jimmy_C

Postby bernieh » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 am

Sorry fellas. Our Member Services staff (and I) weren't at full strength last week, so we had a last-minute fill-in handling customer requests who wasn't used to SOM Online. I'll make sure all outstanding requests are taken care of ASAP.
bernieh

Postby BC Manager » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Today I have my 70s credit. Thanks Bernie and/or whoever took care of this. Happy now.

:D
BC Manager

Postby The Senators » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Mine too. Thanks.
The Senators

Postby bernieh » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Ok. Our regular guy, Ben, is back and he hopped on the case. I'm glad he took care of your situations to your eventual satisfaction. If we can do anything else for you, please email us at stratomatic@sportingnews.com as always.
bernieh

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: '70s, '80s, '90s