1 Spot Left and we Draft Tonite - LOTO CONSOLATION LEAGUE

1 Spot Left and we Draft Tonite - LOTO CONSOLATION LEAGUE

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:34 pm

11 Spots filled - want to draft tonite - Vets with credits to burn are welcome. There is a thread already setup with the name LOTO 05' CONSOLATION LEAGUE. Contact anyone on the list of players there and get the password. It is 80M/ADVANCED/WAIVERS/DH simple AD any stadium you want.

Look forward to drafting tonite!

Robert(Swpsychic)
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:08 pm

Bump
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby ArrylT » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:13 pm

I'd be glad to take the spot but I probably will not be able to enter a team in until after 8pm. You've got my word that it will be tonight though.
ArrylT

Postby bigmahon » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:44 pm

Cool. Thanks AT! :D
bigmahon

Looks like AT is...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:33 pm

Da' Man...Great to have you back in the LOTO fold, my good friend. This group which consists of some former LOTO Players and a great bunch of guys from Tyber's Vet/Rookie 101 League should be great fun...One of the chattiest and creatively funny groups of darkly absurd dudes in the game today. But You are the icing on the humorous cake. :lol: :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby cummings2 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:12 pm

Cool-io

hmmm...does this mean I have to stop my "bring in the last LOTO player dance???" I was kinda enjoying it, it's very simple, just dress up in one of Rob's favorite costumes and dance sensually to the music of Ravel's Bolero...I think what brought AT here is that I've been adding some yellow squash lipstick as a dashing accent to the dance :D

I took some pics of myself doing it... hey Ty, wanna see the pics? (that should bring the therapy bill up a notch!)

Cool!!! Thanks A-iT, I'm on the same boat with Rob and Ty, the "I can't remeber my draft list boat" so should be an interesting draft no matter what

8) 8)
cummings2

OK, I think we can move this over to the

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:44 pm

OFFICIAL LOTO CONSOLATION THREAD...THIS WAS ACTUALLY JUST AN ADVERTISEMENT...But Chuck, you just dance to your heart's content with Coolio...Great Imagery bTW...It is actually this kind of thing that keep's me out of therapy.

If an apple every 8 hours will keep 3 Dr's away...Then A Cha Cha a Day in my new red miniskirt and thigh highs should keep at least 1 of the therapists at bay. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: SW
ROBERTVOZZA

Return to Individual League Chat