NAKL Supplemental Draft order and cuts

Scutaro

Postby Ninersphan » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Instead of sending multiple PM's I'll just post this here for those involved:

I've had a couple of offers requesting the availablity of Marco Scutaro for the upcoming season, I haven't been blown away by any of them and after doing some research on the SS pool for next year, I've decided I'm going to hang onto him at this point.
SS is looking to be a very slim position for next year, if the early season numbers continue on their current trend, and Scutaro would be in the upper half of the league, again assuming performance stays where it is for the rest of the season.
As such, I think I'm better served to wait and see with him, it's possible he could be woth more in our off season once the MLB season has concluded and I might get better offers then.
All that said if you think you can "make me an offer I can't refuse" feel free to send it my way, but the offers I have on the table currently aren't in that neighborhood.

Hope you all understand.
Ninersphan

Re: Scutaro

Postby Jerlins » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

[quote:9ce258904c="Ninersphan"]Instead of sending multiple PM's I'll just post this here for those involved:

I've had a couple of offers requesting the availablity of Marco Scutaro for the upcoming season, I haven't been blown away by any of them and after doing some research on the SS pool for next year, I've decided I'm going to hang onto him at this point.
SS is looking to be a very slim position for next year, if the early season numbers continue on their current trend, and Scutaro would be in the upper half of the league, again assuming performance stays where it is for the rest of the season.
As such, I think I'm better served to wait and see with him, it's possible he could be woth more in our off season once the MLB season has concluded and I might get better offers then.
All that said if you think you can "make me an offer I can't refuse" feel free to send it my way, but the offers I have on the table currently aren't in that neighborhood.

Hope you all understand.[/quote:9ce258904c]

There's actually an upper half? :shock:
Jerlins

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat