GBBR 07' 60M LOTO WARMUP LEAGUE

ROBERT

Postby CATom » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:55 am

just seen your post in the ATG thread. Lana and I are going to Vegas from the 2nd to the 7th. It's to late to get into the tourney BUT there will be others there that are not playing (Penn is showing up along with Bernieh) - HECK - i'll let you be the bench or 3rd base coach for my team :lol: Bobby REALLY throws a "wing ding" on Saturday night and i'm sure you would be MORE than welcome! And Friday and Saturday during the tournament he will have breakfast/lunch delivered to the game room PLUS all the BEER you care to partake in! We went the first year but couldn't make it last year - we are NOT going to miss it this year! He has special rates set up at the hotel we are playing in (see the post here cause i can't remember the name) AND all the people that are going are REALLY on the "crazy" side! NOTHING BUT FUN - BUDDY!!!!!!!!!! 8) :lol: :shock:

hotel info is on page two of the las vegas draft thread.

Tom
CATom

Thanks Tom...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:46 am

Sounds great...I will definitely try to put some money together to try to make it. We have slowed down so much the3 pat 6-8 wks that we are just scraping by check to check. I had us in a good financial position by Mother's DAy, but have fallen back into a hole from extra expenses and the slowest Summer I've ever had here.

We'll be ok, but just have to make it to September.
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby edgecitytx » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:10 pm

[quote:583fc17e5c="kaviksdad"]1. Robvoz (Y)
2. CATom (yes)
3. Jeep
4. Cummings2
5. Kaviksdad (No)
6. Sandlotshrink
7. Bigmahon
8. Alphonso
9. Stoney (Y)
10. Leehaak
11. Edgecitytx (Y)
12. Ehlekev

[/quote:583fc17e5c]