USKL3 chat thread

Postby Ninersphan » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:07 am

[quote:b309894686="BBY"]Can I buy a team without having a league yet?[/quote:b309894686]

Absolutely, and I [b:b309894686]HIGHLY[/b:b309894686] recommend it.

You just keep adding players as we go along. You don't have to enter a league until AFTER your filled your player 25 slots.
Ninersphan

Postby the splinter » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:18 am

Does BBY understand that this is NOT fantasy baseball?
the splinter

Postby BBY » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:33 am

Thanks
BBY

Postby Ninersphan » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:52 am

[quote:af1c77de68="the splinter"]Does BBY understand that this is NOT fantasy baseball?[/quote:af1c77de68]

I hope so. :shock:
Ninersphan

Clarifying statement

Postby the splinter » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 am

I in no way want any of the newer GM's to feel pressure from the vets of the league. This is going to be along standing league and we will all be together for a long time. So, if we vets say anything that comes off as aloof or superior please excuse our( or mine as may be the case) smugness but we just want the league to run smoothly and pleasureably for all involved.

BTW...kudos to BBY for taking a potential negative situation to the PM before airing any issues here in public. Most guys just fly off the handle and start ranting....I think this is going to be a good league.
8-)
the splinter

Postby killer_elite » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:50 am

oh.. and 1 last reminder.. if you dont feel up to the task I would be happy to step in for you. :lol:

Good luck all!
killer_elite

Re: Clarifying statement

Postby Ninersphan » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:57 am

[quote:42ce528ce6="the splinter"]I in no way want any of the newer GM's to feel pressure from the vets of the league. This is going to be along standing league and we will all be together for a long time. So, if we vets say anything that comes off as aloof or superior please excuse our( or mine as may be the case) smugness but we just want the league to run smoothly and pleasureably for all involved.

BTW...kudos to BBY for taking a potential negative situation to the PM before airing any issues here in public. Most guys just fly off the handle and start ranting....I think this is going to be a good league.
8-)[/quote:42ce528ce6]

That's good to hear. I certianly hope I haven't come off that way and if I have I apologize. It's tough with electronic communication. As I said before I have no problem answering any ones questions on anything pertaining to this league I hope it lasts a long long time.

I will warn you all though I can be a bit sarcastic, but nothing is ever meant by it, I hope we get to know each other well enough that a little kidding is tolerated.

And killer, don't go to far, The e-mail address I have for Irishjoe does not work and unless he gets back to me I MAY have to have you step in for him.
Ninersphan

Postby KEITHLAMONT » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:27 pm

[quote:051c2cc40c="Ninersphan"][quote:051c2cc40c="the splinter"]I in no way want any of the newer GM's to feel pressure from the vets of the league. This is going to be along standing league and we will all be together for a long time. So, if we vets say anything that comes off as aloof or superior please excuse our( or mine as may be the case) smugness but we just want the league to run smoothly and pleasureably for all involved.

8-)[/quote:051c2cc40c]

That's good to hear. I certianly hope I haven't come off that way and if I have I apologize. It's tough with electronic communication. As I said before I have no problem answering any ones questions on anything pertaining to this league I hope it lasts a long long time.

I will warn you all though I can be a bit sarcastic, but nothing is ever meant by it, I hope we get to know each other well enough that a little kidding is tolerated.

And killer, don't go to far, The e-mail address I have for Irishjoe does not work and unless he gets back to me I MAY have to have you step in for him.[/quote:051c2cc40c]

We been waiting on IRishjoe for 5 days to post his keepers in Know When To Hold'em Know When To Fold'em chat.
KEITHLAMONT

Postby Ninersphan » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:04 pm

[quote:f00ba967bd="klx22"]
We been waiting on IRishjoe for 5 days to post his keepers in Know When To Hold'em Know When To Fold'em chat.[/quote:f00ba967bd]

That's discouraging :cry:

Fortunatly we haven't started drafting yet ( Dalinoth where are you :?: )

And I have NO doubt Killer Elite is ready to jump in at a moments notice if we need him. :wink:
Ninersphan

Postby cshannajr » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Dalinoth, let's get this party started already.

Sorry, just getting a little anxious.
cshannajr

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat