NLD 11

Postby korkie » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:27 am

It appears they've finally changed the link. I guess these forums will be our permanent new home.
korkie

Postby PAULCAREY » Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:55 am

Long time no chat...summer's winding down, the Sox are making it interesting, the Patriots look strong and the United SUCK! Must be patient, must be patient... :lol:
PAULCAREY

Postby Wineman » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:30 am

Huge sweep of AT last night, winning all 3 games in our last atbat. We'll take some lovin' whenever it comes because it don't come often. :lol:
Wineman

Postby korkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:51 am

Is anybody alive in this league anymore?? There used to be alot of discussions during the season in here. Is everyone still using the old forums??
korkie

Postby doug_tucker10 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:47 am

still alive here, cant say the same for my team which is slowing falling apart....
doug_tucker10

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:08 am

I had been posting on the old boards still. good to see you guys are still chatting i thought i had done something wrong and was relegated to talk to myself the rest of the season.

After a sweep of Quicksilver and finally beating bedard. I get swept the the penngreay jauggernaut.
superflymacdaddyjuice

Postby korkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:11 pm

Welcome aboard Smokee, it's been real quiet in here as well though.

My team is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth, my worst in a long time....

Can't wait for a shot at redemption against you guys....
korkie

Postby joethejet » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:52 pm

Smoke,

I was over there with you wondering what had happened. Definitely not used to these boards yet. <sigh>

The Shirtheads are hanging in there, just holding onto the lead despite a rough spot last week. Off to a good start this week however. Luckily we played well against Silver and AT. 8)

Jet
joethejet

Postby Ninersphan » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:06 pm

Just have little to talk about. My team SUX, AGAIN, despite the Joe the Jet rating. Made some moves recently to pick-up David Wright and discard Livan Hernendez, who was getting absolutly torched.
I've made small in-roads because of these moves, moving myself out of the basement and picking up a few games on Smokee, who coincidently let Wright go. :D

Not optomistic it will last though. Even though NLD East is looking like the NL west. :roll:

Personally speaking, still nothing to report on the job front. My last schedule was posted today. As of October 2, I'll be a former televsion director. Still waiting to here from the local Time Warner sports channel about their open position, They haven't filled it yet and aren't expected to until after the News cahnnel which I currently work for is closed. Coincidence? I hope so.
Ninersphan

Postby Wineman » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:41 pm

Niners,

Possible reasons for your underperforming your ratings:

Your O was weak v RHP, but very good v LHP. That hid some of your shortcomings. Again, lopsided teams can be a little decieving in terms of ratings.

You're facing more LHB than RHB, the ratings don't figure it on quite the scale you've seen.

Oswalt and Moreno, two guys supposed to be your studs, have stunk it up.

Pujols is hitting .285

Clark has .305 ob

Looper had a 7.72 ERA,

It goes on and on. Essentially, IMHO, you're unlucky. You probably would have been better staying the course with the squad and hoping they come around.

New ratings for you:

O Rating -> 7930
P Rating -> 5547
Fielding -> 577.
Overall -> 1806
Last edited by Wineman on Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wineman

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat