LOTO O5' HPCC League

Postby Jerlins » Sat May 06, 2006 7:29 pm

Sadly, I know where Ashby is! When your 8 year old decides he wants to collect sports cards, thats where I come in!!!
Jerlins

Postby Stoney18 » Sat May 06, 2006 7:48 pm

Rob, I knew you lived in Phoenix. I saw the last post with Bridgeport and stopped thinking. Looks like early June when I get back East so I'll probably miss you.

Vegas though.
Stoney18

Postby cummings2 » Sat May 06, 2006 8:01 pm

Well Jeff, I think you should let your Kid play with you, I wish I had shared Strat with my dad, he was such a great guy I am sure it would be a source of great memories for me.

In fact maybe we should have a LOTO friends and Family league...I don't have any kids or family so I guess I'd be out of it but it should be fun...what'cha think?
cummings2

I like the idea...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Sun May 07, 2006 2:43 am

Of any type of get together with this group - Probably one of the most fun bunch of guys ever. I think Jeep doesn't have any kids either - Just dogs, and i certainly wouldn't leave him out.

But we'd probably have to be on better behaviour than some of the twisted stuff that goes on here. :twisted: :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

Stripclub Hopping with the wife...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Sun May 07, 2006 2:51 am

Is definitely a huge turn on - as much for her as for me. We seldom make it home without doing things that would get one arrested...I couldn't begin to post details about what goes on in some of the clubs here. Strat Players and all their friends would be flocking to Phoenix in droves if they knew how cheap table dances are here and just how friendly, easy and great looking Phoenix girls are... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby ANDREWLAITURI » Sun May 07, 2006 9:07 am

THAT DOES IT! Where's my plane ticket?!?!
ANDREWLAITURI

Postby Jerlins » Sun May 07, 2006 9:29 am

No kids here either, unless you qualify a dog, 4 house rabbits, and 6 birds as kids.
Jerlins

Postby ANDREWLAITURI » Sun May 07, 2006 9:49 am

No kids here either or wife for that matter just two dogs that are probably smarter than most kids.
ANDREWLAITURI

Postby gjtjeff » Sun May 07, 2006 7:42 pm

We just got two "puppies" to add to our 1 we already had, and I'll tell you what, taking care of these two puppies is more work than when the kids were babies !! I'm gettin' NO SLEEP, everything in our house has to be bolted down or else they'll eat it !! Today they grabbed my son's gameboy case and dragged it out into the yard for a tug of war. gameboy games were all over the back lawn !!

Robert, one of these days I'm just gonna have to take a trip out to Phoenix and check out these clubs, they sound great. Maybe if my wife travels out there again I'll just fly out with her. She can work...I can spend all day at the bar !! :lol:

Tyber and Robert...I think you owe me at least a beer, if not a table dance from a stripper of my choice after I dealt Beulahs a nice sweep last night !! :)

Jeff
gjtjeff

Postby cummings2 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:42 pm

I don't have any dogs now... :cry:

I LOVE dogs, used to train them for a while...but at the mo, until I buy my place I am happy with my two cats.

I've traded training dogs for potty-training girlfriends :shock: (ouch! if my girlfriend reads this I am in soooo much trouble) ...much harder to train Shanee than any (other) canine I tell you. -If she EVER reads that (other) I got in she'll de-testi-ball me I KNOW it...so p-p-p-p-please don't tell her I wrote this.

Hey Jerry,
[quote:17e5d29a4e]No kids here either, unless you qualify a dog, 4 house rabbits, and 6 birds as kids.[/quote:17e5d29a4e]

Wow...sounds like an Ace Ventura place you have there. The only pet rabbit I ever saw (friend of mine's) chewed on an extension cord, got shocked so badly that every now and then he would freak out like crazy...finally had to be put down to avoid suffering, really cute fella...pooed like crazy that little sucker.

I think i had already written some of this in the Consolation league thread but here goes:

I live in Los Angeles, was born in Wisconsin but spent most of my life moving around due to my Dad's work, I lived in Canada (Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto) Texas (Dallas) Washington St. (just outside Seattle-Kirkland) and Mexico City for a bit longer than I care to remember (that was one HUGE and trippy city, very cool people though. Have to admit that given my experience our neighbors are pretty cool dudes). Since I departed the "flock" I found my way to So-Cal...been working here, having fun...really tempted to move to Montreal or London. But...Rob is making a really good campaign pro-Phoenix... if they manage to eliminate my local BB team (The Clippers) I'll cnsider dropping by and celebrating with Rob :twisted: and if the Clippers win...well then I'll have to share the excitement and celebrate with Rob in Phoenix :twisted: :twisted:
cummings2

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat