Summer - Winter Keeper League Chat

Postby jmccully61 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 am

I have been in the hospital since December 30, and was released yesterday. I apologize for any inconvience that I have caused. I have not read the last few posts, and has the season started yet? All I can say in my defense is that I have never missed any of the events over the past few years. If my team was given away, then how can I get it back?
jmccully61

Postby tcochran » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 am

[quote:fa26de1147="dreamingtree#41"]I have been in the hospital since December 30, and was released yesterday. I apologize for any inconvience that I have caused. I have not read the last few posts, and has the season started yet? All I can say in my defense is that I have never missed any of the events over the past few years. If my team was given away, then how can I get it back?[/quote:fa26de1147]

Sorry to hear about your hospitalization. I hope everything is okay.

When you did not respond to several attempts at contact, we had no choice but to find a new manager for your team.

All I can suggest is that you watch for future openings in this or other keeper leagues and apply for a new team then.
tcochran

Postby jmccully61 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 am

This is not right. I could understand if I just negelected this league, but I was in the hospital. What could I have done? From what little I have read, the league has not started, and if so I would be willing to pay the person who took over my team the $25, through PayPal, to rememburse him. Do you want me to post the papers to show that I have been in the hospital?

Can we at least take it to a league vote?
jmccully61

Postby JOSEPHKENDALL » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:39 am

[quote:b91f494e3f="dreamingtree#41"]This is not right. I could understand if I just negelected this league, but I was in the hospital. What could I have done? From what little I have read, the league has not started, and if so I would be willing to pay the person who took over my team the $25, through PayPal, to rememburse him. Do you want me to post the papers to show that I have been in the hospital?

Can we at least take it to a league vote?[/quote:b91f494e3f]

If everyone is fine with it, you can send a credit my way and ask Bernie to change the owner over to you. I made one minor trade and selected a couple of players in the supplemental draft.

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I hope you are doing better now.
JOSEPHKENDALL

Postby jmccully61 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:43 am

[quote:f50efa15c4="joekendall"][quote:f50efa15c4="dreamingtree#41"]This is not right. I could understand if I just negelected this league, but I was in the hospital. What could I have done? From what little I have read, the league has not started, and if so I would be willing to pay the person who took over my team the $25, through PayPal, to rememburse him. Do you want me to post the papers to show that I have been in the hospital?

Can we at least take it to a league vote?[/quote:f50efa15c4]

If everyone is fine with it, you can send a credit my way and ask Bernie to change the owner over to you. I made one minor trade and selected a couple of players in the supplemental draft.

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I hope you are doing better now.[/quote:f50efa15c4]

Are you the new owner? If so, then what is your PayPal address, or would you like a check/money order in the mail? Also, who is Bernie?
jmccully61

Postby JOSEPHKENDALL » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Yes, I am the new owner. Bernie is the guy who TSN has employed to run this site. You can ask him to make the change of ownership and also to send one of your credits to me (joekendall). He can handle all of it. You will want to do this right away since it usually takes some time and the season starts on Monday.
JOSEPHKENDALL

Postby jmccully61 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 am

Has anyone made a decesion yet? How do I get in contact with Bernie, and what infomation do I need to tell him?
jmccully61

Postby JOSEPHKENDALL » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 am

[quote:62b7bb3b7b="dreamingtree#41"]Has anyone made a decesion yet? How do I get in contact with Bernie, and what infomation do I need to tell him?[/quote:62b7bb3b7b]

When you are in the site where you can see your teams listed, click on the Contact Us link in the Help menu. The URL is: http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/about/help.html

Write in their what you want to do and explain why. This is sent to Bernie who will then make it happen.

Put the following information in the request so Bernie will know what team to transfer to you. He may not make this change until Monday so don't get worried over the weekend if it hasn't happened yet.

The team name is Cold Hots in the SWKL Winter league. The link for the team is:

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/team/team_other.html?user_id=368584
JOSEPHKENDALL

Postby jmccully61 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 pm

I just sent Bernie an email, and thanks again for understanding.
jmccully61

Postby tcochran » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:11 pm

[quote:d7d4c50583="dreamingtree#41"]I just sent Bernie an email, and thanks again for understanding.[/quote:d7d4c50583]

I discussed this with joekendall and thanked him for trying to help you. If you can make the changes happen before play starts on Monday night, then that would be fine.

After that, however, it will be too late.
tcochran

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat