USKL2

Postby ROBERTMAVIN » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:08 pm

This topic can be discussed at next years winter meetings, but I guess the simple answer, for me at least is, what is more fun.. submitting a protected list.. or the annual draft... there are a lot of other factors but we can discuss those at next year's winter meetings

so we have an outstanding item the R Johnson for R Johnson trade between Cubit and Sykes

mtarbell did not get his proxy pick in for Frank Thomas. Mike can you please use Kevin Witt as a proxy pick for Thomas.. WHEN MD gets the database updated to include Thomas, then we can just make a simple switch
Right now the proxies have stopped at mtarbell waiting for the Thomas pick
ROBERTMAVIN

Postby MICHAELTARBELL » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:30 pm

OK, have subbed Witt for Thomas...sorry for delay! :D
MICHAELTARBELL

Postby MICHAELTARBELL » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:34 pm

So are we drafting on the draft site, or on the draft thread....getting a bit confused, but not to worry, a pretty constant state for me! :? :wink:
MICHAELTARBELL

Postby LANCEBOUSLEY » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:43 pm

we are moving to the website. the picks made to date on the thread are valid and will need to be entered once we get the protected list in.
LANCEBOUSLEY

Postby ROBERTMAVIN » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:59 pm

AF - John Thomson is in the list as Player Id 2559
is that the player missing on your list...

the picks made on the draft thread are to be entered into the 26th round of the draft on Md's web site

beware btw of a number of other players who have the wrong dollar amounts.. if I told you who I found so far.. ti would also tell you who I was looking to draft.. :)
ROBERTMAVIN

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:33 pm

Stuck on AFD- I don't understand why. I guess he must has only entered 24 proxies or something. Everyone please check to make sure you have everyone and didn't draft the wrong guy. Also, you can start loading up your proxies since we are almost starting.
Detroit-Tigers

Postby ROBERTMAVIN » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:41 pm

AF let us know he could not find John Thompson.. really John Thomson.. and the site does not treat searches for players starting with Thom .. very well..

So I have given AF the John Thomson player ID of 2559 .. and I am sure he will enter it when he gets back.. he did say he would be away most of the way
ROBERTMAVIN

Postby Cubit » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:21 pm

[quote:bfb8f5f203="Detroit-Tigers"]Ok- Cubit meant to take Reed Johnson not Randy Johnson. Sykes take Reed and make a trade back and I am sure Cubit will accept it (we can still move on with the draft). I input Liriano as a proxy.[/quote:bfb8f5f203]

Just back from Boston on St. Paddy's day! Got a little carried away, perhaps in rushing in those picks. That was, of course the R.Johnson I meant to grab. Thanks. The deal will be done immediately, though I'm in no condition now to really look at my club.... which way is the bed.....???
Cubit

Postby Cubit » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:27 pm

I just attempted the trade of Randy for Reed Johnson that was on the board and somehow it came up DECLINED? I did not reject it. What happened? Could you set it up again and I will approve it in the morning... Erin go bragh!
Cubit

Postby kaviksdad » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:14 am

I need approvals for my trade of Shields to AKindian for his 4th round pick.
Thanks
kaviksdad

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat