FAST SIX VIII Chat

Postby Simon31 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:45 pm

Guys! I'm reeeally sorry the way this worked out tonight. I know many of you go out of your way to make the time arrangements necessary for this league. I wouldn't blame you if you all wanted to chuck it and put your teams in other leagues. I'll go along with whatever everybody else wants to do. Again, I'm very sorry it worked out like this!
Simon31

Postby Proverbial Psalms » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:48 pm

[quote:310bc61846="Simon31"]Guys! I'm reeeally sorry the way this worked out tonight. [/quote:310bc61846]Nothing whatsoever you need apologize for- you do everything in your power (and then some) to make sure the league is organized, that there are contingencies, etc... in other words, the apologies should come your way from those who do not respect your commitment with equal/same level of commitment returned.

A thanks to you... and to JOEOC for his getting us going tonight :)
Proverbial Psalms

Postby tkl33 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:02 am

I couldn't agree more. Absolutely no apology from you is needed. I will leave my team in and whenever you guys frenzy is fine. I will pick from the scraps when I can. Adds a little more to the challenge. :wink:
tkl33

Postby MARKHUARD » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:06 am

Ditto.
MARKHUARD

Postby Moriarity » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:09 am

You owe no apologies Simon. My teams can win 90 and lose in the semis or gag and lose 90 along the way, nevers matters what league they're in, either way, I'll stick around. :wink:
Moriarity

Postby deepdrive » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:31 am

I'm staying in to. I just may not be around for the frenzy.

It's not your fault David. You did your part and then some.
deepdrive

Postby DOUGELKE » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:28 am

I'm in and David no need to be sorry
DOUGELKE

Postby rschwartz51 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:19 am

After drafting and selecting my stadium I put my team in and then came over to the chat site and read everything. It seems that I messed things up for everyone.

For what it's worth it was unintentional. I was positive that for the Frenzy to take place we would have needed to be in at 7:00 pm PCT and I was pretty sure we had finished last time by 6:30 PM PCT. In addition, with one manager having proxies I new he wouldn't be able to enter so I took for granted that the frenzy was going to take place later.

I see that there is quite a bit of displeasure with me so I wasn't sure if I should stay in or not.

I'm leaving Saturday morning and not coming back until Sunday evening but I felt it would be best to leave my team in and if there is a wish for me to exit leave a message and Ill withdraw my team Sunday night.
rschwartz51

Postby MARKHUARD » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:13 am

I don't know if there was a full moon last night or what but this draft was scrambling from the get-go. Bob's misunderstanding was not the only hiccup. However, it was the last one which is why it generated so much frustration and disappointment.

I am the least senior member so my two cents should be accorded the least amount of weight. I would be for having Nevdully or Modmark fill the league today, run the draft tonight and have a full week for all 12 managers to completely overwhelm the waiver wire with transactions as we each rebuild our teams over and over until Opening Night, Monday, July 9. :)
MARKHUARD

Postby joeoc » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:37 am

[quote:cb20ef95e0="45Beach"]I don't know if there was a full moon last night or what but this draft was scrambling from the get-go. Bob's misunderstanding was not the only hiccup. However, it was the last one which is why it generated so much frustration and disappointment.

I am the least senior member so my two cents should be accorded the least amount of weight. I would be for having Nevdully or Modmark fill the league today, run the draft tonight and have a full week for all 12 managers to completely overwhelm the waiver wire with transactions as we each rebuild our teams over and over until Opening Night, Monday, July 9. :)[/quote:cb20ef95e0]

I'll second that, it seems there is disenchantment from some of the G.M's with their handiwork and some retooling is in order. :lol: A week may be needed to repair the damage. :lol: :D This is not our first slip on the banana peel :shock: :o :shock: , so let's make lemonade out of this lemon. 8)

Come on Boys start squeezing those lemons. 8)
joeoc

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat