Errormagnate 40K Win Celebration w/Friends League and Roast

Postby KEVINEHLE » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:06 pm

[quote:bbf31c9a3e="Cummings2"]Thank you. I got it now. I feel like begging for mercy at the gate and just repeating :

Me: "Thank you"
TSN: "WRONG!"
Me: "THANK YOU"
TSN: "WRONG AGAIN!!"
Me: "thank you"
TSN: "WHAT'S THE MATTER YOU CAN"T SPELL???"
Me: oooh geez...ahmmmm. "Thank_you?"
TSN: "SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT CREDIT CARD BOY!!!"
ME: YESSS MASTER!!! THANK YOU, Thank you... "Thank You"
TSN:"You can come in now"
Me: "Ooooh sweet servers, I am forever grateful..."

:evil: :evil: :evil:

...The humiliation I had to endure...I thought he would start touching me and telling me it would all alright, I just had to stay still :oops:

...But well worth the experience...I am in now 8)

(See Steve...how far we go for you...you'll keep it in mind and let me win a few games, eh?) :wink:[/quote:bbf31c9a3e]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well C2, the whole Password fiasco started with Steve so that situations like you had to endure with TSN would happen to you and all of us!! :evil: BTW, did you know that after the 10th try to put in a password, TSN starts to use foul language!? :shock:

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby STEPHENANDERSON 2 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:09 pm

[quote:ef751df6e0="errormagnate"]In my convulsive death throes - I will be thinking of Coco and the gang letting balls go through their legs, stumbling on the basepaths wlaking men with the bases loaded, on their way to setting new records for ineptitude.
If this was Apocalypse Now they would find me mumbling " the horror!"[/quote:ef751df6e0]

One of my favorites memories as a young lad :shock: was listening the the Atlanta Braves on the AM radio. When they would play the Expos and hear the announcer in the background say....

"John BOC..... A.... BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA"

That was a laugher. :lol:
STEPHENANDERSON 2

Postby Sknsfan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:57 pm

I wish I could say that the name was designed to make Steve feel uncomfortable in some way, but i must confess that my team names are always based off the same principal - Where I'm currently stuck because of my job, and my job title.

But i will do my best to continue to think of things that may make Steve uncomfortable, and if I ever figure one out, I'll mke sure to let everyone know what it is!
Sknsfan

Postby Moriarity » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Are we going to try to go tonight, or are we going to wait until ArrylT can join us? No hurry, just wondering.
Moriarity

Postby Sknsfan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:00 pm

I'm all for waiting.

This is my first ATGIII and while I always hate waiting a long time after the draft to get started, I'd be able to mkae better use of the drop and add time.

I'll have more chances to look over cards, etc.

Just my 2 cents.

It's late and I'm tired, but somewhere there has to be a Steve Perry or Stephen Pearcy or Steven Tyler joke waiting to make it's way onto this message board. I just can't find it now.
Sknsfan

Postby Sneezedoc » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:48 am

All these Expo references are making me flash back to my early days as a Met fan and remembering ALL the great Expo names including of course Coco Laboy and John Boccabella but how about Boots Day, Adolfo Phillips, Jim Fairey (what guy can live with a name like Fairey) when there was also Ron Fairley!, Ernie McAnnany and the rest of those early 'spos, including Bill Stoneman (who no-hit the Mets on like the last day of the season in 1972...I remember listening to the game on the radio in my parent's car), Steve Renko, Dan McGinn...wasn't the starting catcher John Bateman and Gary Sutherland was on that team...I loved hearing Bob Murphy saying those names ...
Although the name I think he liked saying the most was that st. Louis OFer, Lu-issss Melendezzz
Just my reminiscing Steve
Sneeze
Sneezedoc

Postby doctrcpa » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:42 am

Sneeze - how about this for Bob Murphy.... and a liiiiinnne driiiivve base hit for Lu-issss Melendezzz
doctrcpa

Postby ArrylT » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Thanks for your patience & understanding - I will have my team in later today for certain. :)
ArrylT

Postby ArrylT » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 pm

League is now full. :)

Top 5:

Banks
Snider
Keller
Bishop
Valentine

I think. :?
ArrylT

Postby doctrcpa » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:51 pm