FAST 6 XXIII CHAT

Postby N Texas Widowmakers » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 pm

MANAGER.....................RETURNING..................DATES OK

1. Simon31........................YES............................ANY ... Sat. OK
2. The Rivs.........................YES............................ANY ... Sat. OK
3. N. Texas Widowmakers ...YES............................ANY ... Sat. OK
4. andycummings ...... see comments above ..........
5. minnie minoso ................YES.......................................Sat. ok
6. Moriarity.........................YES............................ANY
7. jamesgang77..............YES..................................ANY
8. Dugger .....................YES...................................ANY ... Sat. OK
9. he's meat ...... see comments above ..........
10. deepdrive.................YES...................................ANY ...Sat. OK
11. Muadib1950..............YES...................................ANY ... Sat. OK
12. JOEOC .....................Yes................................Any Right Now, see Sat. comments above
This is to confirm you know the draft for the FAST 6 League is scheduled for this Saturday night Jan. 29th at 7:30 est in the ILC forum!

MANAGER.....................Saturday Confirmed

1. Simon31...........................YES
2. The Rivs............................Yes
3. N. Texas Widowmakers......Yes
4. andycummings..................Yes
5. minnie minoso
6. Moriarity
7. jamesgang77
8. Dugger
9. he's meat
10. deepdrive
11. Muadib1950
12. JOEOC --------------------YES
N Texas Widowmakers

Postby Muadib1950 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 pm

1. Simon31........................YES............................ANY ... Sat. OK
2. The Rivs.........................YES............................ANY ... Sat. OK
5. minnie minoso ................YES.......................................Sat. ok
8. Dugger .....................YES...................................ANY ... Sat. OK
10. deepdrive.................YES...................................ANY ...Sat. OK
11. Muadib1950..............YES...................................ANY ... Sat. OK
12. JOEOC .....................Yes................................Any Right Now, see Sat. comments above
This is to confirm you know the draft for the FAST 6 League is scheduled for this Saturday night Jan. 29th at 7:30 est in the ILC forum!

5. minnie minoso
6. Moriarity
7. jamesgang77
8. Dugger
9. he's meat
10. deepdrive
11. Muadib1950 ......................Yes
Muadib1950

Postby deepdrive » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm

5. minnie minoso
6. Moriarity
7. jamesgang77
8. Dugger
9. he's meat
10. deepdrive-------------------Yes
deepdrive

Postby MEAT » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:07 pm

5. minnie minoso
6. Moriarity
7. jamesgang77
8. Dugger
9. he's meat .................yessir
10. deepdrive-------------------Yes
MEAT

Postby Simon31 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Once again, to save time I'll have the randomizer run in this order!
Simon31

Postby Simon31 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 am

Randomizer run by our buddy Frank Bailey! :D

[quote:34170c41b0]Job Status:

Set #1:

7, 1, 2, 9, 11, 3, 12, 4, 5, 10, 8, 6 [/quote:34170c41b0]

Here is our draft order for Saturday night's Draft/Frenzy:

1) jamesgang77
2) Simon31
3) The Rivs
4) he's meat
5) Muadib1950
6) N. TX Widowmakers
7) JOEOC
8) andycummings
9) minnie minoso
10) deepdrive
11) Dugger
12) Moriarity
Simon31

Postby doug_tucker10 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am

I assume i can pick now even though the draft officially begins Saturday?
doug_tucker10

Postby Simon31 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Not yet oh anxious one! :lol: The draft [i:06af7d2b70]this[/i:06af7d2b70] Saturday is the live one! The Quicksilver League is the one we will be drafting on DD and that will start next Monday (31st). That league will then Frenzy on Friday night at the usual time on Feb. 4th. I'll have the league set up on DD sometime in the morning of Jan 31st. I'll have the rondom draft order set up sometime this week. You get to kick things off at 7:30 on Saturday night when everyone can make it! I've sent a contact letter to the powers that be to have the league start on Monday even with the Saturday draft. I've had no response yet so time to fire off another letter. :roll:

ps...If something changes with anybody's schedule for Saturday, please let me know ASAP so we can work out a fix!
Simon31

Postby Muadib1950 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 pm

[quote:b6e7f20881="Simon31"]Not yet oh anxious one! :lol: The draft [i:b6e7f20881]this[/i:b6e7f20881] Saturday is the live one! The Quicksilver League is the one we will be drafting on DD and that will start next Monday (31st). That league will then Frenzy on Friday night at the usual time on Feb. 4th. I'll have the league set up on DD sometime in the morning of Jan 31st. I'll have the random draft order set up sometime this week. You get to kick things off at 7:30 on Saturday night when everyone can make it! I've sent a contact letter to the powers that be to have the league start on Monday even with the Saturday draft. I've had no response yet so time to fire off another letter. :roll:

ps...If something changes with anybody's schedule for Saturday, please let me know ASAP so we can work out a fix![/quote:b6e7f20881]

Uhhhhh ... oh ye of the "Jets 3rd String QB" rumor ... and ubiquitous gadfly of many Open Leagues ... [b:b6e7f20881]just why CAN'T he make his #1 Pick now ... followed by as many of us who want to[/b:b6e7f20881] ... in sequence of course ... go ahead and make their PIX ... you might only get 2 or 3 picks in ... no need to pester anyone who doesn't participate ... but you might even get a few Rounds in ... 8-)

Then again ... I'm already confused ... Fast ... Quick ... Dope ... Diamonds ... Gold Rush ... SOTU ... POTUS ... SCOTUS ... DARPA ...
Muadib1950

Postby Simon31 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

[quote:1e1d320850]just why CAN'T he make his #1 Pick now ... followed by as many of us who want to ..[/quote:1e1d320850]

We could BUT....have you ever slow drafted on DD? It's painful! Just knowing the draft is there your compelled...yes...verily I say COMPELLED to constantly check the draft thread on it's progress and when there is none, unless you set the clock, it can cause anything from PDTS, fatigue, nausea, the shakes, the runs, itching, dandruff, ED, depression, anxiety attacks and hair loss! Personally I'm willing to risk all of that except I hate dandruff! However, that being said, I'll set a number at 6 managers who want to go ahead and start early, we'll do so. You and Doug are two, so just 4 more need to hop in with their .02.
In the meantime, I just heard from the powers that be at TSN Headquarters that they will oblige us in starting the league on Monday the 31st! Could be because I mentioned Mort and Blatz in the same sentence.
He has pull you know! :wink:

Something else to consider is if we do get several rounds in and maybe more, do you want to tie up a potentially exciting Saturday night at 7:30 just to do 1 or 2 rounds? I think I would rather be drinking Blatz at the Boom Boom Room instead...thats my .02
Simon31

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat