Give & Take Theme League - Chat

Postby Jeepdriver » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 pm

OK sure thing.
Jeepdriver

Postby geekor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm

[quote:e2a66d707d="Jeepdriver"]Geekor, I always put the # of your next pick as the group# then whatever your priority is. You can use the feature remove if group taken if needed as well.

Let's see if I can do an example:

Duda group#1 priority 1
Venable group#1 priority 2 remove if group taken

Butler group#2 priority 1
etc[/quote:e2a66d707d]

yea that's a problem then still that never got fixed IMO.

I mean how do you do it you want this. Say I value my next 3 picks as Pujols, Zobrist then Morse in that order. Obviously Pujols and Morse are both for 1B. I would want Morse removed if Pujols is taken so I don't get 2 1B. There is no way to do that still, you have to make groups for each pick, which means proxies can only go 1 round at a time.

Oh well, it just means I have to check in often.
geekor

Postby Ninersphan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:41 pm

[quote:2cb2be6154="geekor"][quote:2cb2be6154="Jeepdriver"]Geekor, I always put the # of your next pick as the group# then whatever your priority is. You can use the feature remove if group taken if needed as well.

Duda group#1 priority 1

etc[/quote:2cb2be6154]

I mean how do you do it you want this. Say I value my next 3 picks as Pujols, Zobrist then Morse in that order. Obviously Pujols and Morse are both for 1B. I would want Morse removed if Pujols is taken so I don't get 2 1B. There is no way to do that still, you have to make groups for each pick, which means proxies can only go 1 round at a time.

Oh well, it just means I have to check in often.[/quote:2cb2be6154]

No you don't, Just mark Morse asRemove if Groupd selected "YES" and mark Zobrist NO.

If You get Pujols, Morse should dissappear off the list and Zobrist should stay. At least that's the way I understand it and it's the way I remember it working. Now I haven't use the site in 2 years so maybe something has changed, but that why the YES/NO option exists.
Ninersphan

Postby Jeepdriver » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:42 pm

[b:427d0a8845]Visick - please pick your park in the park thread.[/b:427d0a8845]

Your park will be Oakland by default.
Jeepdriver

Postby geekor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 pm

[quote:10743ac6df="Ninersphan"][quote:10743ac6df="geekor"][quote:10743ac6df="Jeepdriver"]Geekor, I always put the # of your next pick as the group# then whatever your priority is. You can use the feature remove if group taken if needed as well.

Duda group#1 priority 1

etc[/quote:10743ac6df]

Oh well, it just means I have to check in often.[/quote:10743ac6df]

No you don't, Just mark Morse asRemove if Groupd selected "YES" and mark Zobrist NO.

If You get Pujols, Morse should dissappear off the list and Zobrist should stay. At least that's the way I understand it and it's the way I remember it working. Now I haven't use the site in 2 years so maybe something has changed, but that why the YES/NO option exists.[/quote:10743ac6df]

Then they all to be part of the same group, and that group has to be first.

It's unintuitive.

My point is, if the priority and group were switched, you could theoretically list every single player, in the order you want them, and then just give each one a group number, once that group is picked they are all gone so you don't get 2 SS, etc etc.

It's always been the way it is now, but I haven't used it to draft in YEARS, I thought maybe it had changed. Guess not.
geekor

Postby chasenally » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 pm

just got home will pick shortly
chasenally

sorry

Postby chasenally » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:38 pm

sorry
chasenally

Postby the splinter » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:51 pm

FYI...I have a feeling Cro-Mag(Frank) wanted Tim Hudson...not Daniel Hudson
the splinter

Postby visick » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Jeep, just so ya know...

In the admin section of the FRKL, the draft is set up for 16 rounds.

Frank is also an admin, so he has access to that area.

I have no idea why that draft is never ending...

visick
visick

Postby chasenally » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm

I just posted niners ball park. I just don't know what the name of it is but I think you can figure it out.

I love round 3. That is when you draft a player for another team. Yes I remember last year just like it was yesterday. I had the last player stolen and that guy complained just how bad my team was and he didn't want any of them. Good times that was had by all :lol: .
chasenally

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat