Major League Keeper League

Postby thisisray » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:25 pm

It is actually from page 4. Niners was just helping us with the rules in the beginning. He was just stating that what I said was correct.
thisisray

Postby nythawk129921 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm

[quote:ae3d1dd37c="thisisray"]It is actually from page 4. Niners was just helping us with the rules in the beginning. He was just stating that what I said was correct.[/quote:ae3d1dd37c]

Page 4 :roll: :roll: Wow I would hate to have to read thru 10 to 15 pages reading about our rules in the future :wink: Maybe we should just incorporate this into the original rules so there is no miscommunication with anyone in the future :D .I am satisfied and have no complaints with the Price pick :) Very nice pickup Ray
nythawk129921

Postby nythawk129921 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Gotta go take care of a little family business.Hopefully I will be able to check back in around 8 to see where we are at.
nythawk129921

Postby TefJ » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Ok, I made my picks. Billy V is up.
TefJ

Postby thisisray » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:49 pm

[quote:a37ba59827="nythawk"][quote:a37ba59827="thisisray"]It is actually from page 4. Niners was just helping us with the rules in the beginning. He was just stating that what I said was correct.[/quote:a37ba59827]

Page 4 :roll: :roll: Wow I would hate to have to read thru 10 to 15 pages reading about our rules in the future :wink: Maybe we should just incorporate this into the original rules so there is no miscommunication with anyone in the future :D .I am satisfied and have no complaints with the Price pick :) Very nice pickup Ray[/quote:a37ba59827]

Well the rules are clearly stated on the very first post. This was just a clarification of the rules. If you ever have questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and make sure the rules are up to date. If anything needs to be added that isn't in there let me know.

I also will be heading out soon and will be back around 8. Hopefully we can get through a lot of picks tonight :D
thisisray

Postby bvargus » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:40 pm

I also thought we could only take players itih cards. Obviously, a lot of people passed on Price thinking this to be the case...
bvargus

Postby thisisray » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:54 pm

I would say people forgot maybe? If you were questioning whether or not to pick him then you can ask. I don't remember ever talking about only picking carded players in this draft. This was in the initial draft where we only picked carded players. Don't hesitate to ask questions!!
thisisray

Postby bvargus » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

No one "forgot" David Price. This question was asked long ago. A couple of people requested a list of who was available in this draft, and none was forthcoming. People have been also been attempting, since the formation of the league, to find out who is in the Supplemental Draft, the Prospect Draft, the Free Agent draft.
I went ahead and made my second pick, but I'm not going to make any more until it is clarified as to exactly who is and who is not eligible for this draft.
bvargus

Postby thisisray » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Annual Spring Free Agent drafts:
1) A non-serpentine free agent draft of at least 10, and up to 15 rounds, will be held each year shortly after TSN/SOM cards are released. Draft order is determined by cumulative win/loss records. Worst to first, NFL style.
2) All owners must drop enough players to bring their rosters to a maximum of 30 players allowing for 10 draft picks; Owenrs can drop below 30 players, but must not have less than 25 prior to the draft.
3) Player drops must be announce prior to the beginning of the Free Agent draft.
4) All owners must have a full 40 man roster upon completion of the annual Spring Free Agent draft.
5) There is no clock for Round 1 of each Annual Free Agent draft. All subsequent rounds will operate with a 3 hour clock.
thisisray

Postby thisisray » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Again I ask, when did we discuss not picking uncarded players?

No one asked who was eligible. Why? Not sure. if eligibility was a question why did no one ask/discuss it before the draft. I didn't bring it up because it was previously discussed, and I didn't find anything that said non-carded players were excluded.

We did this for the initial draft to make it easier and that way we could use the somdraft site. I do not remember talking about only picking carded players for this draft. I said if I missed it please show me. WPW and hawk are fine with it. Anyone else care to chime in?
thisisray

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat