The Original USKL -- TSN Version 2011 (Chat Room)

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 am

I'm the 3rd one Chuckles...I thought Tomb Raider was a great flick. Especially the parts that had Angelina in them...and extra especially Angelina's "parts" too! :D
Last edited by kaviksdad on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaviksdad

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 pm

+1 Haven't seen it yet, but will soon if I can ever get out of the house.

Tomb raider was great- I especially liked the temples and such, I went to visit them in Cambodia.
Detroit-Tigers

Postby Cubit » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:20 pm

[quote:01a2113b38="Cummings2"]:lol: :lol: :lol:

Naaaaaahh!

... I'm staying in Fen-fen. I'm cool, not of business, no problemo...

C2[/quote:01a2113b38]

That's what had me disappointed-- I was hoping to move in there myself..., but now that Qksilver has take the plunge, I'll get mine in. :wink:
Cubit

Postby Stoney18 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:24 pm

I liked TR but Angelina when she was in the Billy Bob phase scared me. :shock:
Stoney18

Postby Ninersphan » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:48 pm

[quote:23ad5484d8="Cummings2"][quote:23ad5484d8="Ninersphan"]

[b:23ad5484d8]Yup I'm one of the 3 people on the planet that kinda liked the Tomb Raider movies, I think it's the accent[/b:23ad5484d8].[/quote:23ad5484d8]

OK, so that makes it You and me, that's two out of the three that liked it... I think Stoners is the 3rd one... Stoooo-ney - Come out and playyy-ay!!!

Tell us the truth an' nuthin' but the truth!

You liked Tomb Raider???

-I'm 100 with you on that one niners. Ufff that woman makes me want to quote the famour movie that says: [b:23ad5484d8]"Slap me around and call me Susan!"[/b:23ad5484d8]

100 brownie points for whomever can name the movie.

C2[/quote:23ad5484d8]

Blankman

But credit Google with the points :wink:, I've never seen it.

But yeah BOTH TR films are guilty pleasures of mine.

When she starts talking with that english accent, forget it, it's over for me, I'm like a little puppy. :wink:
Ninersphan

Postby cummings2 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:06 pm

Arff! Arff!

...attsa my best "puppy" impression.

Really that woman is like a statue, I remember seeing "Mr. and Mrs Smith" with whom back then was my steady live-with g-friend of 3 years. And with just one look at HER I realized I was unhappy in my relationship.

:lol:

Blankman! Yes indeed!!! What a crackup. Silly-silly movie, not even worth to netflix but if you're ever flippin' channels and its on leave it for a good 5 minutes, you might get a good laugh.

... he, he, he... KD! you ol' hound!!! got me rolling the R's there with Angelina's pa-rrrrr-ts. Don't know about you but it really irritates the kazookie out of my beejeebies when I hear people talk about her as "Angie" I mean, really WTF! Their kids play soccer in the same league or what?

...See there's the ol' Monday morning rage comin' out.

BTW Niners, so is wanted based on comic books? Comics or graphic novels? I'd be interested in catching some. Not a big comics guy myself I wouldn't even know where to begin looking.

C2
cummings2

Postby cirills » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:33 pm

[quote:5edeb9c160]Well Sandy can rule on it but Sandy was the one who posted AFD was staying when he wasn't.[/quote:5edeb9c160]

No, AFD posted that he was willing to trade his pick, which I ASSUMED meant he wanted to keep it.

It was only because I forced his hand that he was willing to change. I clearly said in the first league excel file that the stadia choices were due with your drops, and then afterwards (when everyone seemed to overlook it) requested more strongly. Changing now would be akin to changing your first round pick in the Supp. Draft imo.

To me, this is a non issue. We all made our choices regardless of what we thought anyone else was going to do or not do.

If this ruling is a problem then please find yourself another commissioner and owner as I will leave. I can't believe this action is even trying to be defended. :roll:
cirills

Postby qksilver69 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:40 pm

C'mon Sandy, no one read the instructions about the park stuff. The number of replies on parks you received with player drops should tell you that. The right way to do this is to either a) set up a revised deadline for park drops, or b) interpret anyone who did not submit a reply with drops as "STAYING". If you give people the option later on & screw up the process you have no one to blame but yourself. So to let AFD (or anyone) come in so late and say "leaving" is also bogus - there is no level playing field then in terms of stating whether you are dropping your park or not, which is the point about submitting the status on specific deadline.

You guys all know that getting PNC is a thing for me. AFD did not post until late last night that he would entertain a trade for it, so NONE of us knew the status there. Any attempt to foil a trade between us, which is a fair compromise, is collusion plain & simple in my book.

Anyway, I have no issue with you ruling I can't change my status, but I do have an issue if you allow others to put their status in with no deadlines, etc. Has to be one rule & one deadline for all.
Last edited by qksilver69 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qksilver69

Postby Ninersphan » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Sorry to interupt

[quote:371d1f8ea0="Cummings2"]
BTW Niners, so is wanted based on comic books? Comics or graphic novels? I'd be interested in catching some. Not a big comics guy myself I wouldn't even know where to begin looking.

C2[/quote:371d1f8ea0]

T'was originally presented in a 6 part limited series, by Top Cow studios via Image Comics. Written by Mark Millar (one of the mosted twisted writers working in comics today) and illustrated by JG Jones. It was unexpectedly a huge hit and 1st printings of the first 2 or 3 issues are pricey even though it only came out in 2003. Fortunatly the whole series has been collected as a graphic novel available at your local Barnes and Noble or

on sale at Amazon:

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Wanted-Mark-Millar/dp/1582404976[/url]

Here's the Wiki:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanted_(comics)[/url]

I highly recommend it, but I warn you, it's dark- VERY dark, this ain't your father's comic book, and it ain't suitable for the kiddies, it definitly warrented it's Mature Readers stamp.

I'd also suggest that if you want to see the film and read the story, that you see the film first, cause the film ain't like the book, from what I understand, it's not even close.

We now continue with the latest in the "Stadium Squabble" :wink:
Ninersphan

Postby cummings2 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Oh man! I missed you guys !!!

I feel like thew kid in the back of the class who's having a little too much fun with pics of Jolie when the teach comes in and puts me in my place.

:oops: - :lol:

No probs Sands. You know me and my thinking: No probs, no matter what.

For the record, I wasn't defending anything or anybody. I don;t have a problem either way with either situation, Qks' change or your ruling.

Now, Sands... when you get a sec... whatcha think of Jolie? Tomb Raider or Mr. & Mrs Smith?

Niners, thanks man! I'll definately check it out, I saw the flick this weekend, I'm trying to follow Stone-man's advise and trying for a more balanced life (work-fun wise) and I liked it for what it was. Just like I liked the Zohan for what it was. Thanks for the links, I'll definately go buy and thanks for the warning, me like it when its twisted.

:twisted:

C2
Last edited by cummings2 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cummings2

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat