The New TKL 24

Postby travelingjack » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah, it should say 2011. Turtle wrote that in the rules, I was just quoting him. So his mistake, my fault. :?
travelingjack

Postby calbatross » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Ah, the ol' cut-n-paste trick.
calbatross

Postby The Turtle » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 pm

In the battle of who has used a proxy the least ... Thisisdan now leads with 19 of 23 rounds without one. MetJet has fallen behind with 18 of 24 rounds without one.

Guys, if you see this please try to set one up. You are holding up the draft. Everyone else is well over 50 percent on proxies.
The Turtle

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Thisisdan26,

Why did you even bother to sign up? You have ruined this experience for me.

Turtle,

I am sorry but I am done for real this time. This is not enjoyable. I will not be persuaded otherwise. Do not bother to try. My password for diamonddope is 'smokey'. I will no longer check this thread or the draft site. I am sorry to most of you for doing this. I did not come by this decision lightly.

Smokey
superflymacdaddyjuice

Random post

Postby fredpaii » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Palm Springs is a little warm this time of year.
Last edited by fredpaii on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fredpaii

Postby travelingjack » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Ok then. For everybody else, here is my opinion. Although the draft is moving much slower than it should we are almost finished and even at the rate we have been going lately we should finish by Monday or hopefully sooner. The initial draft is the slowest process so once it's over things move quicker. For future drafts and loading teams Turtle may need to consider penalties for slowpokes.

Another owner in the league has put out a feeler to someone who might join, I know rburgh mentioned he knew a couple people who might be interested. Don't think we will have a problem finding a new owner, assuming that's what Turtle approves.

Superfly had a valid point and I'm sorry to see him go but SOMO keeper leagues do require some patience and tolerance.
travelingjack

Postby fredpaii » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 pm

[quote:54419da11d="blackjack57"]Ok then. For everybody else, here is my opinion. Although the draft is moving much slower than it should we are almost finished and even at the rate we have been going lately we should finish by Monday or hopefully sooner. The initial draft is the slowest process so once it's over things move quicker. For future drafts and loading teams Turtle may need to consider penalties for slowpokes.

Another owner in the league has put out a feeler to someone who might join, I know rburgh mentioned he knew a couple people who might be interested. Don't think we will have a problem finding a new owner, assuming that's what Turtle approves.

Superfly had a valid point and I'm sorry to see him go but SOMO keeper leagues do require some patience and tolerance.[/quote:54419da11d]

Is anything wrong with me giving the team login info to Aray? Did I get ahead of myself? Aray, I'm sorry but you might need approval from the head Commish first. My bad.
fredpaii

Postby travelingjack » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Pm'd derfs. No worries, Aray will not do anything until Turtle approves.
travelingjack

Postby The Turtle » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

If Array wants in, I am cool with it. This late in the draft beggers can't be choosey and I know Array is a good manager.

Smokey, I am very disappointed in your quitting. The only thing worse than someone not leaving proxies is a quitter.

You would think getting skipped would be a deterrent enough for people to leave proxies. I guess not. From now on, since the drafts will be on the boards after this one, I won't hesitate not only to skip lagging members, but kick them out of the league.
The Turtle

Postby The Turtle » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 pm

As far as penalties for picking late?

Sjkorte can pick whenever he wants, he doesn't have to wait the hour for dan anymore in any round. If Smokey thinks this is tough, try being sjkorte for a day of this. I would have gone bonkers.

Dan, if you have a problem with this, tough. You have proxied in 1 out of 23 rounds and have three outstanding picks. We can no longer continue to hold up the draft for you anymore.

The same goes for MetJet. You will not be given an hour to pick anymore. You have the minimum slot -- 5 minutes -- before someone can skip you.

We would have finished this draft already without the constant delays from the two of you ... a combined 9 of 46 in proxies. That is below the Mendoza line.
The Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat