The Original USKL -- TSN Version 2011 (Chat Room)

Postby MICHAELJURACEK » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 pm

[quote:8c0476d7b3="Ninersphan"]Cards are out:

[url]http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/about/research.html?pool_id=2009[/url]

Have to search by individual team...

Looks like theyve included all non computer only players...

Randy Ruiz,
Mike Adams
Neftali Feliz
and others...

should put a monkey wrench in things...[/quote:8c0476d7b3]

Damn tootin' it does.

Obviously, this effected my picks, as the stunning fact that they allowed Avila in was too good to pass up. Which now leaves me with catchers coming out of my butt.

They are all for sale except Avila. That would be Montero, Posey, Doumit, and Saltalamacchia. Looking for corner outfield, pitching.
MICHAELJURACEK

Postby Ninersphan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm

[quote:f3f0a9c88a="Bubba Hotep"][quote:f3f0a9c88a="Ninersphan"]Cards are out:

[url]http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/about/research.html?pool_id=2009[/url]

Have to search by individual team...

Looks like theyve included all non computer only players...

Randy Ruiz,
Mike Adams
Neftali Feliz
and others...

should put a monkey wrench in things...[/quote:f3f0a9c88a]

Damn tootin' it does.

Obviously, this effected my picks, as the stunning fact that they allowed Avila in was too good to pass up. Which now leaves me with catchers coming out of my butt.

They are all for sale except Avila. That would be Montero, Posey, Doumit, and Saltalamacchia. Looking for corner outfield, pitching.[/quote:f3f0a9c88a]

Well before you trade them away, keep in mind that even though I posted this list, that doesn't mean it's OFFICIAL, I got it from the front page, but it could be a pre-playtest list and not all the exclusions are made yet.
I' just sayin... You may want to rethink that pick before the next one happens.
Ninersphan

Postby Ninersphan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Avila WILL be in the set. He has to be, by simple virtue of the fact that Detriot has only 1 other carded catcher, Laird. They have 2 others listed in the ratings book, but both are computer only players, so in order to make Detroit a legal team, he'll have to stay in. Unless there is a precedent for TSN allowing only 1 catcher on a team...but I do not remember that ever happening.
Ninersphan

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Stony - just want to make sure you draft BRETT Anderson, the LH pitcher from the A's, and not BRIAN Anderson, the outfielder for the Royals.
kaviksdad

Postby Stoney18 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks KD. Yes, BRETT Anderson. I knew it didn't seem right. :oops:
Stoney18

Postby Ninersphan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 pm

OUCH C2 ya got me.

REALLY wanted Blanks but figured no one would touch him until round 4 and was hoping to snag him in round 3.

Damn you...

Geeze I go and make that swell Beltran deal with you and THIS is how you repay me. :roll:

:wink: :D :wink:
Ninersphan

Postby cummings2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:11 pm

I took the liberty of updating the draft thread to reflect the trade with FD that was listed and confirmed above, I ended up drafting back to back, not too shabby, got me a couple of youngsters, injured but with some good chops and hopefully good cards to use this season :)

My team is essentially done, I still have 5 picks and time to go fishing for some gems and/or trading for your vets.

I have recieved several offers for Bailey, I will review all of them and get back atcha, :)

C2
cummings2

Postby cummings2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Ooopsy, sorry Bill didn't mean to ignore you there... well, what can I say, truth be told I didn't even know who the kid was until I had to research into the team I re-inherited in HcKL... Well... sworrrrry :wink: :P

I still feel like I'm swimming upstream trying to catch up with you guys, these pre-drafters are way tougher on me... thankfully the other three UsKL2&3 and GMKL will be after cards are released and only two have prospects so... kinda feel like I can fluke my way around to those shores ;)

C2
cummings2

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Just keep telling yourself you had to do it....you had to do it....you had to do it...

I'm mean, I had to, right? Which pitcher left has the upside of Matusz? Now that Feliz is gone.
kaviksdad

Postby Ninersphan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 pm

[quote:b2de46bebe="kaviksdad"]Just keep telling yourself you had to do it....you had to do it....you had to do it...

I'm mean, I had to, right? Which pitcher left has the upside of Matusz? Now that Feliz is gone.[/quote:b2de46bebe]

Uhm hopefully the guy I just took in Porcello, :wink: and I can think of about half a dozen more ( fingers crossed)
Last edited by Ninersphan on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninersphan

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat