The New TKL 24

Postby The Turtle » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:22 pm

array has requested to have the Smokey's team transferred to his name. We may have delay on his pick if Adrian can even do it. I have contacted him to make the change.
The Turtle

Postby Page2 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi,

Doing a late night update to my proxy list I thought the clock was off and it picked for me let me know if what I did was okay no one picked before I tried to correct it.

Page2
Page2

Postby The Turtle » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 pm

hmmm is that why it skipped Cal? I'm not sure. Technically the clock never goes "off" I don't know why it would make your pick and then back up and make Array's pick ... But, no technically Cal should not have been skipped.

No one should pick until 11 a.m. tomorrow EST unless Cal picks.

BTW it looks like Adrian switched Array out for superfly ...
The Turtle

Postby calbatross » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Whoa, yeah, how did I get skipped? lol. I will get a pick in shortly, all is forgiven. -Cal
calbatross

Postby calbatross » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 pm

OK, Shakey is up now.
calbatross

Postby thisisdan26 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 am

[quote:bff93b150e="superflymacdaddyjuice"]Thisisdan26,

Why did you even bother to sign up? You have ruined this experience for me.

Turtle,

I am sorry but I am done for real this time. This is not enjoyable. I will not be persuaded otherwise. Do not bother to try. My password for diamonddope is 'smokey'. I will no longer check this thread or the draft site. I am sorry to most of you for doing this. I did not come by this decision lightly.

Smokey[/quote:bff93b150e]

Sorry for the hold ups this week...been incredibly busy between work/school and have set proxies for most of the mornings (forgot the past couple of days though.)

I have to be honest...the league took almost 2 months just to fill, so I have a hard time buying the "you ruined my experience" line, when the draft has been running for 2 weeks too (with the 1st round took 5 days).

If something like this upsets you that much, then I guess SOM keeper leagues really aren't your thing.
thisisdan26

Two more missing Stadiums?

Postby fredpaii » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:54 am

Safeco and Tropicana seem to be missing.

Five Parks that were not listed at DD were given player names so they could be taken (Turner, Dodgers, Nationals, Rogers, and Target) but we're still missing Safeco and Tropicana unless I plain missed it while searching the draft picks. Does anyone have either of Safeco or Tropicana?

My numbers indicate 14 DD LISTED (no code-names) Stadiums drafted at this point with the last Park drafted being Petco. There are nine Stadiums listed as available still (at DD). That brings our total to 28 (counting the five code-named Parks). There are 30 total Stadiums though.

I can't find Safeco or Tropicana on anyone's teams. But that could just be old age or something. Could someone else please run through the picks?
fredpaii

MORE STADIUM REPLACEMENTS

Postby The Turtle » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:44 am

Wow, I wonder where all the stadiums went. I know he loaded them at one time.

Here is a list of them all:

Tropicana Field = Charlie Haeger
Safeco = Oliver Perez
Dodger = Lou Montanez
Nationals = Russ Mitchell
Rogers = Kaz Matsui
Target = Jason Jaramillo
Turner Field = Bryan Bullinger
The Turtle

SOMO Roster needs

Postby travelingjack » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:30 am

According to my googledoc these teams have holes that need to be filled to be able to load- you have plenty of time, just letting you know. You need at least 2 C's, 5 SP's, and 4 [b:36aadd476b]pure[/b:36aadd476b] relievers.

What these owners need:

AFDickie- 1 C, 1 Pure Reliever
Turtle- 1 Reliever
Champ- 2 Relievers
Shakey- 1 SP, 2 Relievers
Aray- 1 C, 3 Relievers
Rburgh- 1 Reliever
Nhsteven- 1 SP
Mbertolli- 1 SP
Apollo- 1 C
Ed- 1 C
Sjkorte- 1 C
Dan- 1 C, no RF
Last edited by travelingjack on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
travelingjack

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat