The New TKL 24

Postby calbatross » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:36 pm

And of course, Ed selects my top proxy. Serves me right.
calbatross

Postby azpanthers11 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Gah pitching is going so quick in this. I'm all for waiting at some point so that we basically don't screw Cubit and anyone else who might miss a pick. I want to get this done ASAP but I also want it to be fair.

Lastly, I'm going to say that since I can't stand the one gloved bandit known as Hunter Pence I'm willing to trade him. However , I won't undersell him just cause of that because he is still having a good year! Lol
azpanthers11

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 pm

On and picking soon
Detroit-Tigers

Postby travelingjack » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Turtle- do you want to stop the draft after Detroit picks? Or just turn off the clock? I'll be offline at times so not sure when I could turn off clock if that's what you decide to do and you are out- though if you can you can do it yourself :).
travelingjack

Postby ed1447 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 pm

we probably should hold up draft now that 3rd round is over for cubit
ed1447

Postby travelingjack » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Clock is off. Buzz hold off on picking for now, unless you absolutely need to. When turtle checks in he can decide how long to wait for Cubit.
travelingjack

Postby The Turtle » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Stop for now, I guess. I gave him my cell in PM, so hopefully he calls if he has trouble setting up a proxy. It seems like everyone else is on board, so once he is, we should be moving. Apologies to everyone for the delays.
The Turtle

Proxy help

Postby travelingjack » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:16 pm

To get to the proxy list click on "picks" next to "your Draft Summary"

1. Always turn off when adding/rearranging list. I save after turning off, don't know if you need to but better safe than sorry.

2. Don't forget to turn back on and save when finished.

3. To add a player to list- search for players, click on proxy. If it says draft next to players names you are up, draft a player and then you can finish proxy list.

4. Proxy list goes from top to bottom. When you add one player that player will be added at the top of the list (i.e. picked first), move him down the list if necessary.

5. DD numbering system starts with 0 and goes up, 0 will be picked before 1, 1 before 2, etc. If you want to change numbers on your list to start with 1 or whatever you can.

6. DD uses Groups and Priorities to help you prioritize proxies. Priority only applies within each group, example- Gr 1 Pr 6 will be picked before Gr 2 Pr 1.

7. Use "remove yes" to arrange so that you don't get two players from same position if you don't want both. Players must be in same group. example-
Gr 1 Pr 1 McCann
Gr 1 Pr 2 Posey remove-yes

You can do this with different positions to an extent, example-
Gr 1 Pr 1 McCann
Gr 1 Pr 2 Stanton remove- No
Gr 1 Pr 3 Posey remove- Yes
This works best if you can rearrange your proxy's after one round, if you miss more than one round you could miss out on the top player's position, in this case C, even if Posey was still available

8. If you want to remove a player from list check the delete player box and save.

9. The time and clock are listed under the player search box, make sure you note what time zone it is using. If time limits are being used it will be listed next to clock. The time does not refresh by itself, you will have to refresh page to update.

That's all I can think of for now, anyone with more tips or corrections feel free to post them.
travelingjack

Postby buzz082308 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm

[quote:60a77e221a="blackjack57"]Clock is off. Buzz hold off on picking for now, unless you absolutely need to. When turtle checks in he can decide how long to wait for Cubit.[/quote:60a77e221a]Sorry, I didn't read the message board before I picked. I'll give up my pick if you want me to.
buzz082308

Postby travelingjack » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:35 pm

No, that's ok. Metjet (ironically), if you read this hold off on picking if you can while we wait for Cubit. Clock will probably resume tomorrow around 8-9 EST, per Turtle today's stoppage will be the last one unless something unforseen pops up (like more hurricanes, typhoons, flooding, gridlocked government, etc.)
travelingjack

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat