"Pre-Card Draft" Keeper League

Postby nythawk129921 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 am

1. Terry101- Alex Gordon- LF, KC
2. Mr. BaseballWorld - Kyle Lohse SP STL (via proxy)
3. manleeman - Casey Kotchman - 1B TB
4. bbasebrawl - Justin Turner, 2b, NYM
5. pirhala - Josh Tomlin SP CLE (via proxy)
6. nythawk-Allen Craig OF/2B STL

7. Jerlins

8. 7smitty7
9. ironwill1
10. Palmtana
11. tcochran
12. thisisdan26
nythawk129921

Postby Jerlins » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 am

7. Jerlins - Sergio Santos RP Chi (AL)
8. 7smitty7
9. ironwill1
10. Palmtana
11. tcochran
12. thisisdan26
Jerlins

Available to trade

Postby Jerlins » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 am

Looks like I'll have excess in a couple of positions heading into 2012 and might be willing to move some of it. If any have interest in the following players, send me a PM. Some are obviously going to be in my starting lineup, and may be difficult to move, but if an offer is a nice fit for both teams, it might be workable. Can do 1 for 1's, or 2 for 1's if the upgrade works for me. I doubt I'd move a SS at this time only because I'd want to see the defensive ratings beforehand, but anything is possible.

C- McCann, Martin
1st- Howard, Wallace
2nd- Walker, Hudson, Kendrick
SS- Castro (doubtful unless overwhelmed, and no, Pujols wouldn't get it done :wink: ), Y. Escobar, A. Gonzalez

I've little depth in my other positions, but can be included in trade talks as well if I get the position back. Stanton is off limits however :D

Serious offers that work for BOTH teams please. Also not interested in aging vets, one year wonders, or quantity over quality. And while I understand the "gamemanship" of trade talks, PLEASE, no insulting offers.
Jerlins

Re: Available to trade

Postby nythawk129921 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:56 am

[quote:9fda3a834b="Jerlins"]Looks like I'll have excess in a couple of positions heading into 2012 and might be willing to move some of it. If any have interest in the following players, send me a PM. Some are obviously going to be in my starting lineup, and may be difficult to move, but if an offer is a nice fit for both teams, it might be workable. Can do 1 for 1's, or 2 for 1's if the upgrade works for me. I doubt I'd move a SS at this time only because I'd want to see the defensive ratings beforehand, but anything is possible.

C- McCann, Martin
1st- Howard, Wallace
SS- Castro (doubtful unless overwhelmed, and no, Pujols wouldn't get it done :wink: ), Y. Escobar, A. Gonzalez

I've little depth in my other positions, but can be included in trade talks as well if I get the position back. Stanton is off limits however :D

Serious offers that work for BOTH teams please. Also not interested in aging vets, one year wonders, or quantity over quality. And while I understand the "gamemanship" of trade talks, PLEASE, no insulting offers.[/quote:9fda3a834b]

Damn and I was going to offer Trout,Heyward and Iglesias for Stanton and Castro :) :wink:
nythawk129921

Postby tcochran » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Jerlins, see PM
tcochran

Postby thisisdan26 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm also looking to make some deals. I'm up for trading away picks in this draft and players that are looking good for next year. All offers are welcome. I'm really looking for position players that are pretty good in the 2010 set.

Some players that I would deal are:
Barney
Teixeira
Kemp
Ogando
Gio Gonzalez
Beltran
Boesch
Drew (looking for an upgrade)
Plus any prospect

Looking for 2b, 3b, cf, RF, big DH
thisisdan26

Paging Smitty

Postby tcochran » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:19 pm

8. 7smitty7
9. ironwill1
10. Palmtana
11. tcochran
12. thisisdan26
tcochran

Re: Available to trade

Postby Jerlins » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 pm

[quote:ad49ae0481="nythawk"][quote:ad49ae0481="Jerlins"]Looks like I'll have excess in a couple of positions heading into 2012 and might be willing to move some of it. If any have interest in the following players, send me a PM. Some are obviously going to be in my starting lineup, and may be difficult to move, but if an offer is a nice fit for both teams, it might be workable. Can do 1 for 1's, or 2 for 1's if the upgrade works for me. I doubt I'd move a SS at this time only because I'd want to see the defensive ratings beforehand, but anything is possible.

C- McCann, Martin
1st- Howard, Wallace

Serious offers that work for BOTH teams please. Also not interested in aging vets, one year wonders, or quantity over quality. And while I understand the "gamemanship" of trade talks, PLEASE, no insulting offers.[/quote:ad49ae0481]

Damn and I was going to offer Trout,Heyward and Iglesias for Stanton and Castro :) :wink:[/quote:ad49ae0481]

Well, if you took Heyward (J.D. Drew reincarnated) and Stanton out of the equation, I may just do that :wink:
Jerlins

Postby Jerlins » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 pm

[quote:4bb4fc2b1c="thisisdan26"]I'm also looking to make some deals. I'm up for trading away picks in this draft and players that are looking good for next year. All offers are welcome. I'm really looking for position players that are pretty good in the 2010 set.

Some players that I would deal are:
Barney
Teixeira
Kemp
Ogando
Gio Gonzalez
Beltran
Boesch
Drew (looking for an upgrade)
Plus any prospect

Looking for 2b, 3b, cf, RF, big DH[/quote:4bb4fc2b1c]

Wow, not a bad list Dan. If any of those guys are available after season 2, or if I am out out the race early, I think we can do some bidness. I just don't have a lot to offer for you that would help you 2010. I do have a man crush for Gio though :wink:
Jerlins

Postby blsmith7 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm

8. 7smitty7 - Todd Helton 1B COL
9. [b:142aeddf32]ironwill1[/b:142aeddf32]
10. Palmtana
11. tcochran
12. thisisdan26
blsmith7

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat