LAST CHANCE GOLD RUSH 200 mil live draft trading frenzy

LAST CHANCE GOLD RUSH 200 mil live draft trading frenzy

Postby dspeters5 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:39 pm

LAST CHANCE GOLD RUSH 200 million dollar live draft/ procedures

League will use the ATG II Historical Version of SOM Game. 200mm CAP, No D/H, Frenzy(if several managers will miss the frenzy we could opt for a waiver, at this point it is a frenzy)

We will slow draft rounds beginning as soon as draft order is settled, I will be using the pick 3 lottery from the evening of July 6, as soon as we can post the results, the slow draft may begin. I would like to see at least one round or twelve picks made per day during the slo drafting period. Coaches anticipate checking the thread once or twice a day. If your pick is approaching and you know you will be unavailable, please leave your proxy pick with me or one of the other trustworthy coaches. We want the line to keep moving. I understand this is summer, all it takes is for everyone to plan ahead and communicate and this will be a great ride.

League Draft will consist of a slow draft starting Friday July 7th(would like minimum six, max eight rounds) until July 14th(Night of Quick Draft). Stadiums will be picked anytime during the first four rounds in conjunction with a player pick, Quick Draft of six rounds and auto draft the remaining players to fill the roster. ALL TEAMS will enter the league Saturday July 15, with a frenzy that evening followed by a week period before opening day. This will give everyone a chance to trade, barter, steal, cajole, pry players from one team to another. Opening day will be July 24.

QUICK Draft may be extended if everyone is having fun and commited to knock out a few extra rounds. If after the three hour blitz limit we will poll the coaches to see if they want to do an extra round or two. I must get 100% consensus or we will stop.

There will be no clock (see below) until 7:30 p.m. Eastern Friday, 7/14/06 . No round will be started after 10:30 PM. Eastern unless by agreement of all managers. A three hour clock may be instituted for the second part of the slow draft if we are really lagging behind in completed rounds (looking for Six Round Minimum).

Clock time for the Quick-Pick Draft will be (5) Five Minutes per Selection, If Selection not made we will move on to next selection. Makeup Pick can be made at anytime, but if same player is selected, that player will go to the manager on the clock; no other decision will be made. Please make pick in the allotted time

Again All Teams will join the league on Saturday July 15th before Midnight Eastern, No exceptions as the Objective of this league will be a Friday Live Draft and Saturday nite frenzy and one week trading period.

Your Availability will be required on Friday evening, 7/14 at 7:30 eastern time for the Quick Draft and Frenzy.

League Opening Day will be Monday July 24

I would like to start slow drafting Sunday 7/07/06

When checking –in please make State Lottery Pick

Stadiums will be UNIQUE and picked during the first four rounds in conjunction with a player pick, No Duplicate Stadiums

State Lottery Picks will be used to determine Draft Position. Highest (999) to Lowest,(000) ZERO being Low

Divisions Assignments by Draft Positions

EAST: 12 11 10 9

CENTRAL: 8 7 6 5

WEST: 4 3 2 1

Trades of players and picks are allowed; Make sure all trades are posted clearly for all managers to read. Please keep value exchanges equitable and reasonable so as to prevent squabbles and decisions having to be made on allowing the trade.

I know every possible situations is not covered in the rules but any decisions that have to be made will be made as fairly as possible

Lastly everyone is to have fun and may this be one of the best seasons in the ATG Game

Pick Three Lottery States Tie reverts back to the state lottery midday draw or if no
Midday draw then previous nights lottery draw.

Arizona
California
Connecticut
D.C.
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Iliinois/Iowa
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Tri-State
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

copyright Joe OC with permission

Several coaches are away before the fourth, I do not wish to start without these friends. Several of you have had great suggestions, hope this finds you at peace with the world. Please check in and add your state, the chosen nine, I will post your names, copy, paste your state and do your homework now. Coach P
dspeters5

Postby dspeters5 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:46 pm

Coaches copy and paste your state for pick 3 lottery for the evening of July 6th.

1. Tinley Snipers - Indiana
2.CB3137 - LA
3. Piranaha
4. Coach P(alias dspeters) IL
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. ????????
12. ????????

again do your homework we are waiting for several coaches to take care of bidness so we can get ready to roll after the fourth, please communicate if something changes your plans, give us a chance to react to your changes.
dspeters5

Postby GARYJEPSON » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 pm

2.CB3137 - LA
3. Piranaha
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

availibility Mon.- fri 4pm till 10 pm cst Sat and Sun a lot more

Chops
GARYJEPSON

Postby joeoc » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:26 pm

2.CB3137 - LA
3. Piranaha
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

Chops

I post any holes in my availability if some should arise, for right now I'll be good to go.
JOEOC
joeoc

Postby deepdrive » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:20 pm

2.CB3137 - LA
3. deepdrive - Maryland
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

Chops

I post any holes in my availability if some should arise, for right now I'll be good to go.
deepdrive

Postby Simon31 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:37 am

2.CB3137 - LA
3. deepdrive - Maryland
5. Simon31-NH
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

Chops

Simon31

Postby jw4412 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:15 am

2.CB3137 - LA
3. deepdrive - Maryland
5. Simon31-NH
6. JW4122 - WV
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

availibility Mon.- fri 7am till 11 pm EDT Sat and Sun the same

I'll post any holes in my availability if some should arise, for right now I'll be good to go
jw4412

Postby JOESWAGER » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:58 am

LAST CHANCE GOLD RUSH 200 million dollar live draft/ procedures

League will use the ATG II Historical Version of SOM Game. 200mm CAP, No D/H, Frenzy(if several managers will miss the frenzy we could opt for a waiver, at this point it is a frenzy)

We will slow draft rounds beginning as soon as draft order is settled, I will be using the pick 3 lottery from the evening of July 6, as soon as we can post the results, the slow draft may begin. I would like to see at least one round or twelve picks made per day during the slo drafting period. Coaches anticipate checking the thread once or twice a day. If your pick is approaching and you know you will be unavailable, please leave your proxy pick with me or one of the other trustworthy coaches. We want the line to keep moving. I understand this is summer, all it takes is for everyone to plan ahead and communicate and this will be a great ride.

League Draft will consist of a slow draft starting Friday July 7th(would like minimum six, max eight rounds) until July 14th(Night of Quick Draft). Stadiums will be picked anytime during the first four rounds in conjunction with a player pick, Quick Draft of six rounds and auto draft the remaining players to fill the roster. ALL TEAMS will enter the league Saturday July 15, with a frenzy that evening followed by a week period before opening day. This will give everyone a chance to trade, barter, steal, cajole, pry players from one team to another. Opening day will be July 24.

QUICK Draft may be extended if everyone is having fun and commited to knock out a few extra rounds. If after the three hour blitz limit we will poll the coaches to see if they want to do an extra round or two. I must get 100% consensus or we will stop.

There will be no clock (see below) until 7:30 p.m. Eastern Friday, 7/14/06 . No round will be started after 10:30 PM. Eastern unless by agreement of all managers. A three hour clock may be instituted for the second part of the slow draft if we are really lagging behind in completed rounds (looking for Six Round Minimum).

Clock time for the Quick-Pick Draft will be (5) Five Minutes per Selection, If Selection not made we will move on to next selection. Makeup Pick can be made at anytime, but if same player is selected, that player will go to the manager on the clock; no other decision will be made. Please make pick in the allotted time

Again All Teams will join the league on Saturday July 15th before Midnight Eastern, No exceptions as the Objective of this league will be a Friday Live Draft and Saturday nite frenzy and one week trading period.

Your Availability will be required on Friday evening, 7/14 at 7:30 eastern time for the Quick Draft and Frenzy.

League Opening Day will be Monday July 24

I would like to start slow drafting Sunday 7/07/06

When checking –in please make State Lottery Pick

Stadiums will be UNIQUE and picked during the first four rounds in conjunction with a player pick, No Duplicate Stadiums

State Lottery Picks will be used to determine Draft Position. Highest (999) to Lowest,(000) ZERO being Low

Divisions Assignments by Draft Positions

EAST: 12 11 10 9

CENTRAL: 8 7 6 5

WEST: 4 3 2 1

Trades of players and picks are allowed; Make sure all trades are posted clearly for all managers to read. Please keep value exchanges equitable and reasonable so as to prevent squabbles and decisions having to be made on allowing the trade.

I know every possible situations is not covered in the rules but any decisions that have to be made will be made as fairly as possible

Lastly everyone is to have fun and may this be one of the best seasons in the ATG Game

Pick Three Lottery States Tie reverts back to the state lottery midday draw or if no
Midday draw then previous nights lottery draw.

Arizona
California
Connecticut
D.C.
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Iliinois/Iowa
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Tri-State
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

copyright Joe OC with permission

Several coaches are away before the fourth, I do not wish to start without these friends. Several of you have had great suggestions, hope this finds you at peace with the world. Please check in and add your state, the chosen nine, I will post your names, copy, paste your state and do your homework now. Coach P

dspeters5
MVP

Report abuse 14 Jun 2006 21:46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coaches copy and paste your state for pick 3 lottery for the evening of July 6th.

2.CB3137 - LA
3. Piranaha
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. ????????
12. ????????

again do your homework we are waiting for several coaches to take care of bidness so we can get ready to roll after the fourth, please communicate if something changes your plans, give us a chance to react to your changes.

lte9760
All-Star

Report abuse 14 Jun 2006 22:16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.CB3137 - LA
3. Piranaha
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

Chops

JOEOC
MVP

Report abuse 14 Jun 2006 22:26

2.CB3137 - LA
3. Piranaha
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

Chops

JOEOC

deepdrive
MVP

Report abuse 14 Jun 2006 23:20

2.CB3137 - LA
3. deepdrive - Maryland
5. Simon31
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

Chops

Simon31
MVP

Report abuse 15 Jun 2006 03:37

2.CB3137 - LA
3. deepdrive - Maryland
5. Simon31-NH
6. JW4122
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

Chops

JW4412
Sophomore

Report abuse 15 Jun 2006 05:15

2.CB3137 - LA
3. deepdrive - Maryland
5. Simon31-NH
6. JW4122 - WV
7. dadamch
8. Rabid Wolverines
9. srmorgan2
10. ccgjps Ohio
11. lte 9760 PA
12. ????????

availibility Mon.- fri 7am till 11 pm EDT Sat and Sun the same

I'll post any holes in my availability if some should arise, for right now I'll be good to go
JOESWAGER

Postby nevdully's » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:57 am

I'd LOVE to be the 12th but I leave on vacation the 13th. :cry: :cry:
nevdully's

Postby dspeters5 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:24 am

Nev, saw your post. We intend on slow drafting July 7- 14th. Live draft on the fourteenth, just like lazyboy. Enter on Saturday the 15th.
dspeters5

Next

Return to Individual League Chat