Replacement Manager Need for Pre-Card Draft

Replacement Manager Need for Pre-Card Draft

Postby Terry101 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 pm

We are almost finished with our pre-card draft- we are stalled on round 26 of a 28 player draft. The draft is the [b:e5f471a5dc]"Another Pre-Card Draft??"[/b:e5f471a5dc] The team we need a replacement for is the Ineluki team. There are 4 make-up picks to be made (rounds 22 thru 25) and the team is up for a pick in round 26.

There is a players taken thread, which you can check. Here are the basic rules:

RULES:

1. 200M Cap DH 5/10/20 Drop
2. 28 Rounds Serpentine (I know its long but we have time)
3. No Waivers or FA pickups...the team you draft is YOUR team, however trades ARE OK.
4. Divisions will be determined by draft order (1,4,7,10 etc.)
5. We will have a randomizer run whenever the league fills to determine draft order.

More info:

1. Is there a clock for the draft, if so what is it?
2. will we use the all inclusive player pool? This year there were esentially two different 2009 player pools, one with some limited IP or PA players with "unbalanced" cards and one without, which pool do we use?
3. Will you make provisions for drops when carsd are unexpectadly changed? I say this think ing about a card like Franklin Morales this year who started, relieved and closed games but was only t=rated as a releiver and closer?

Thanks for your answers dan.

1. Yes there will be a clock (9am - 9pm) 4 HOUR
2. NOT unleashed
3. No provisions - This will encourage (or discourage) managers to take risks...so if you draft a player with only 4 starts, or 100 abs, it would be smart to take another SP or hitter as a "backup" in case he doesn't get a SP card or a card at all.

Also, if after the cards are released and someone doesnt have enough SPs, Catchers, or RP to field a team, they will have to choose a .50 player to make it work.

If you are interested, please post on the chat thread and the draft thread. Thanks
Terry101

Another Pre-Card League

Postby evanthomas » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

I would be interested in taking the Ineluki team. I am ready to go today. Evan Thomas
evanthomas

Return to Individual League Chat