Jhonny P at ss experimental team

Jhonny P at ss experimental team

Postby durantjerry » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:38 pm

When I used B Clark in CF, I surrounded him with a great "D" on my way to best record. With Jhonny P, I let the chips fall where they may and have probably the worst defensive team of the 200 or so I have fielded, excluding the defensively challenged 1969 Game. I also couldnt resist Utley and Griffey in Ameriquest. I guess I'll see if defense matters, as I like my pitching and offense.
[url]http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/baseball/stratomatic/2006/team/team_other.html?user_id=10508[/url]
durantjerry

Postby Stoney18 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:39 pm

Love his bat but I've only used him at DH. I haven't tried a 3 as SS let alone a 4. I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about that. :D
Stoney18

Postby durantjerry » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:09 pm

I've used M Young probably more times than any other player in 2006. I've played a lot of RH parks this year, and he's a killer in a RH park. He NEVER fails to have a good year. I think the worst he's done for me was about .285 in Petco, which was better than anyone else on the team. Well worth the defensive drop off when in Fenway, McAfee, Wrigley and MM IMO. Probably worth it in many other places as well. I like Guillen also, but have not used him.
durantjerry

Postby cummings2 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:41 pm

Sadly M. Young is failing to hit .250 for me in Kauffman. :cry:

Interesting team DJ. Will be hooked on cheering you from the bleachers.

I have played Jack Wilson way too much this year. Just like M.Y. for you he's been as reliable as any for me...I can always expect and OBP under .300 from him no matter where I play him :wink:

Good Luck.
cummings2

trying similar type team in mm

Postby rgimbel » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:20 pm

also the worst def team I have ever fielded but have been having success with kent at 2b so was going to drop k greene (who I like and have used a lot) for everett when I saw M Young available and I took a shot team should hit but I wouldnt want to be one of the pitchers

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/baseball/stratomatic/2006/team/team_other.html?user_id=11086
rgimbel

Return to Strategy