Line up suggestions please!

Line up suggestions please!

Postby ANDYCOCHRANE » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:04 pm

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/baseball/stratomatic/2005/team/team_other.html?user_id=28482

Any suggestions on a line up from this team? Facing 66% LHP by the looks of the rest of my division.

Currently
vs L

1 Freel
2 Broussard
3 Guillen
4 ARod
5 Burnitz
6 Lamb
7 Torrealba
8 Vrede
9 Castillo

Vs R

1 Freel
2 Broussard
3 Burnitz
4 Lamb
5 Guillen
6 ARod
7 Buck
8 Crede
9 Castillo

Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks.
ANDYCOCHRANE

Postby SCOTTBROWN » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:58 pm

is there a better option out there for a C that hit RHP better?

heres what id do:

LHP

freel
broussard
Arod (you're best hitter here)
castillo
lamb
burnitz
torrebala
guillen
crede

RHP

castillo
freel
lamb
burnitz
guillen
arod
broussard
buck
crede

you seem very weak vs RHP, and chances are you're going to see about 75% RHP....what are you plans for thames? id try and get 9 maybe 10 main guys and use your $$ on those main players.....you need help vs RHP.....
thats my .02
SCOTTBROWN

Postby ANDYCOCHRANE » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:34 am

I agree about not being overly strong vs RHP but I am likely to face 11LH and %RH in my division, so it will probably even out a bit more over a season. was thinking about Morneau or someone vs Righties. Thames only really there for trading purposes. I will probably discard him today. Why do you have Castillo in clean up vs LH? He has no BPHR chances either way.
ANDYCOCHRANE

Postby SCOTTBROWN » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:35 am

im at wrk and dont have my #s but if i remember correctly castillo has some good OB and good TB #s vs LHP........i personally dont worry about homerun numbers, and you're in a neutral park-not a homerun park, i more concern myself w/ TB #s in the 4-6 holes...... wow, you'll be seeing that many LPH in your division..?? if so then try and find some guys who may be more neutral rather than 3L or 2L kinda guys....the best tip i can give you is try and use all of your $$ on positional players on the main 9 guys...........
SCOTTBROWN

Return to Strategy