Event 6 - League 8 - $60Mil Cap - Late Comers League!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby MICHAELTARBELL » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:01 am

[quote:d1f85b49f5="Ineluki"]My pick for the stadium draft is Bank One Ballpark.[/quote:d1f85b49f5]

This is the last correspondence from Ineluki, on Sept 15! Almost 2 weeks ago. I say let RangerJoe take his place and get this thing going! 8)
MICHAELTARBELL

Postby luckeroll » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:37 am

I have no complaints with that
luckeroll

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:30 pm

bump
Detroit-Tigers

Postby BILLBONNIE » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:20 pm

league nine is starting and loading and we don't even have everybody checking in... I say give everybody 24 hours to check in, if they don't replace them... sometimes you have to draw a line... this is crazy, we have a league that started a week behind us and they will be loaded before us. I stayed out of guilt, don't make me sorry I stayed in this league. Step up to the plate and get everybody on board or boot em and replace them. Let Ranger Joe take Ineluki's place, put his team in and get everybody loaded in their divisions, Now! This isn't brain surgery for crying out loud.

B.B.
BILLBONNIE

Postby albert2b » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:17 pm

Woods - Petco - IN
Wbonn - Miller Park
Warrior - Wrigley
Albert - Yankee - IN
luckeroll - Coors
Mr Alou - Dodger
Detroit - McAfee
Betthemax - Shea Stadium
McSoupy - RFK
mtarbell - JacobsIN!
BigAlric - Busch
albert2b

Postby mcsoupy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:56 pm

Woods - Petco - IN
Wbonn - Miller Park
Warrior - Wrigley
Albert - Yankee - IN
luckeroll - Coors
Mr Alou - Dodger
Detroit - McAfee
Betthemax - Shea Stadium
McSoupy - RFK - Ive been in, I was the first. . . and somebody is mistaken above, because if I count all of the "ins" we show 4 here. . . .well, in the system ONLY 3 Team are loaded. ...
mtarbell - JacobsIN!
BigAlric - Busch
mcsoupy

Postby mcsoupy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:58 pm

I just checked, so we have

mcsoupy
Warrior
colorado99

Those are the 3 that have been loaded into the system. .. come on guys, this is not difficult. I've been to Ireland and back, and to Costa Rica and back and I was still able to be the first to open the league. .. .

Get off the snide and get your teams INNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mcsoupy

Postby BILLBONNIE » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:05 pm

another day shot... I really should've jumped.. this is ridiculous... I say those that are here and present, we start another league.. find replacements and get this done... Woods where are you as a commish? what is the deal.? I've never been in a league before that has had this many problems......I stayed ... but I'm sorry I did... i doubt I'll get to play this theme...

B.B.
BILLBONNIE

Postby albert2b » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:14 am

[quote:ab27aa98af]McSoupy - RFK - Ive been in, I was the first. . . and somebody is mistaken above, because if I count all of the "ins" we show 4 here. . . .well, in the system ONLY 3 Team are loaded. ...
mtarbell - JacobsIN! [/quote:ab27aa98af]

I counted myself as "IN" as I thought we were doing a roll call to see who's still interested in this league. I didn't actuallly enter the league yet, as I'm supposed to be in the Central.

Woods, I think you need to make an executive decision here. A roll call won't do much except take up more time and confuse more people. Either let Ranger Joe jump in our league now, as he says he has a team ready to enter.....OR....let the rest of the teams of the league enter at will, disregarding the divisional alignments. If by Wednesday night, we still have 3 teams in our league, I wouldn't be surprised to see more people bail out.
albert2b

Postby RangerJoe » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:22 am

I received Woods' PM and will pick a stadium and join up.
RangerJoe

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship