GBBR II - GET CUMMINGS 2 !!!

Hey fellas'...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:43 pm

I worked and then spent the rest of the day/nite in Mexico yesterday. I sent Tyber a PM with the PW for this league. Hopefully he'll be checking in here sometime soon to confirm. If anyone is in a league with him to speed it up, that would be ok too. I haven't heard back from Alphonso for quite some time, so I am assuming he is involved in his kids' hockey(That time of year again.)

Hopefully Ty will show up here sometime today and we can get the show on. I have been very busy since September and haven't had nearly the time I've had in the past for Strat.

I'll check back in later. R
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby HUDAMAN » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Yeah, I checked on that this morning, and a sweep would give me the division. Actually, I was kind of hoping you had clinched, and you'd rest your guys, because I could get bumped out of the playoffs entirely if things go badly tonight.

For some reason, my memory was of you pouding me over and over, but I found I was only 1 game down in the season series going into tonight.. Go figure! :lol:
HUDAMAN

Postby ArrylT » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:40 pm

I have some bad news. :(

I had thought originally I was going to be able to put a team together tonight & enter. But I had completely forgotten about a party that I am going to. :oops: :oops:

Thus I won't be home til the wee hours of the morning (about 3am like yesterday), and unfortunately work has been too hectic these past couple of days to do much other than a few brief posts.

The earliest I can now be able to enter a team will be Saturday afternoon/evening.

Therefore, I will understand if you guys decide to replace me with another owner in order to ensure filling the league tonight. :(

My apologies for the late message but this was the first time today since I remembered I had the party to go to, that I have had the chance to log into SOM.
ArrylT

Waiting another week...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Isn't a real big deal, AT...We don't have a confirmation on the 12th spot yet anyway. So don't sweat it. R
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby cummings2 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:41 pm

If we are short by one after we look into some possibilites could we invite Bieckel Bombers (PBTR)? ... after all we can use someone to beat on :wink:

...ooooh boy he'll spank me senseless for that crack :lol:
cummings2

Postby CATom » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:49 pm

yep, i'm here with my usual quest - to avoid losing 100 GAMES :lol:
CATom

If Tyber doesn't play...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:09 pm

Bickle Bombers(PBTR) is certainly welcome. We are good friends. R
ROBERTVOZZA

PBTR...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Would definitely push the competition up even another notch. But lets wait and see if TYber gets back to us (Or ALPHONSO). i DON'T WANT TO BE AN iNDIAN gIVER. eSP. IF WE HAVE ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK.
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby cummings2 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:23 pm

Absolutely 8)

Just making a suggestion. Phons or Ty would be gravy!

Only been in two leagues with Ty this year. I miss that wacky nut's posts to crack me up.

C2
cummings2

Some local news to share with you all...

Postby Jeepdriver » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:38 pm

A tornado ripped through my home town this afternoon (about 2:30). Fortunately no one seriously injured. It could have been a ton worse. It hit in the Elementary School parking lot just two minutes before students were to be let out. Just a couple of moments later little students would have been all over that parking lot. My next door neighbor was one of the people whose vehicles were tossed around. Cars were piled three high on each other. The below link shows the story. Click on "images from Friday's storm" to see pics of the piled up cars. My neighbor's vehicle was the red pick-up truck.

[url]http://www.wyff4.com/weather/10681172/detail.html?treets=gs&tid=2657863928813&tml=gs_8pm&tmi=gs_8pm_1_07000201052007&ts=H[/url]
Jeepdriver

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat