GBBR II - GET CUMMINGS 2 !!!

OK...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:01 am

Should be fun hooking up with Jeep...If you can make it the same weekend he's in Phoenix, that would be great. I get to hook up with each of you either way - But if we all could get together - That would be special. :wink: :) R
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby Jeepdriver » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:16 pm

Most definitely 8)
Jeepdriver

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:18 am

When are you coming out to Phoenix Jeep?
kaviksdad

Postby Jeepdriver » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:58 pm

I'll be specifically in Phoenix on March 23 & 24. I'm actually flying in on the 17th but heading straight to Sedona. After Sedona we're doing the Grand Canyon thing then some National Parks in Southeast Utah before getting back to Phoenix on the 23rd. I was wanting to get together late afternoon/early evening of the 24th (Sat.) before the Coyotes game that night. If necessary I could squeeze in a couple of hours on Friday.
Jeepdriver

Postby HUDAMAN » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 am

I'll still trying to head out there as well, but I'm tied up with a client here until the end of May, so it looks like it won't be until then.

The Swarmers finally returned to earth. A huge rash of injuries have me in a horrendous slump. Frankly, I just didn't like the makeup of this team, but it took this long to prove me right. Wish it would have been sooner, so I could have made some cheaper adjustments. Not enamored with Ortiz or Abreu, I need something north of .200 from Abreu, and Ortiz is being outperformed by Dan Johnson for half the price. I expect that .500 is probably about what I should expect, and I've reached it... :cry:
HUDAMAN

Postby Jeepdriver » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:24 am

Well I'm not sitting idly by watching my team continue to sink. Major moves today incl. the dismissals of Bay, Giambi and V. Martinez, three major salaries all gone.

We'll see what happens.
Jeepdriver

Postby KEVINEHLE » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:00 pm

Jeep, I saw your wholesale changes. I'll be rooting for you to keep Kav down to earth in the East. We need to hold down Tom in the Central and the West needs to keep Chuck in check!! My team is lying in the weeds ready to pounc at any time!! :wink:

BTW, big persoal announcement: My company is moving me and my lovely wife from the quaint little hamlet of Boise, Idaho to the bustling metropolis of Minneapolis, Minnesota!! I will be moving there around the June timeframe.

Any Strato regulars from that area?? I just saw that the windchill in Minneapolis was around 35 below zero yesterday! :( :shock: :evil: 8)

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby HUDAMAN » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Kev, Welcome to Minneapolis!! Be glad you're coming in June, you'll have time to adust... :D

I just got back from Orlando, where I experienced the lovely winter weather there last Thursday. I returned to -4 degrees and 2 inches of snow. Not currently the best place to be. Lots to do here though, especially in the summer. I'd be happy to show you around when you get here.
HUDAMAN

Postby cummings2 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:07 pm

Minnesota? -Cool!

Been both to Idaho and Minesota... would rather be in Minni. Just me though.

Hope the move is a great experience for you and your wife Kev.

[quote:cd5d300b08]the West needs to keep Chuck in check!![/quote:cd5d300b08]

AT is looking creepy with his stalking pace behind me. And I know big is just catching his breath before he charges back... and don't count the 'phonsy out. -The west has a Chuck pretty checked...never you worry. But I am being managed by a super-genious so, maybe it was my best move as general manager...hiring [i:cd5d300b08]the man[/i:cd5d300b08].
cummings2

Postby cummings2 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:56 pm

BTW Jeep, Bryce and Zion are two of my favs. The G. Canyon is well... the G.C. I've been to the south rim about three/four times, always a great time but the two times I've been to the north rim...woof! That's the type of G.C. experience I like.

Will you be going to Zion?
cummings2

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat