007 League

Bummer

Postby TomSiebert » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:29 am

I had a bad feeling when I went to bed last night that I would arise this morning with a lump of coal. I hope the Colonel is not a bad egg, if you don't mind my mixing holiday metaphors. He drafted a pretty good team, at least on virtual paper.

Meanwhile, doing a little bit of easy espionage-like investigation on my own, I'll note the Colonel's ID page lists one "Friend" -- Ducapa, who played a single season with us last year. Furthermore, his "Soap Box" section has a single reference point. It reads:

"Faron's corollary to Murphy's Law: When things go wrong they go wrong in the worst possible way at the worst possible time."

:?: :? :?:

tws
TomSiebert

Postby ColFalkland » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:59 am

Sorry guys I'm in now. I was dealing with the 200 mil league draft meltdown on MajorDeegan's site. We still have no idea what went wrong but my first round draft pick got picked by another guy in round 9 and we had to sort it out. I also work 12 hour shifts at night 7 PM to 7 AM 3 days on 3 days off, 4 days on 4 days off. The last three days were a work period for me, so things have been a little hectic. This is my second real league by the way and I did ask if you were willing to take new blood. Please don't get into to big of a rush on me. :shock:

ColFalkland
ColFalkland

All is well

Postby TomSiebert » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:06 am

All is well, all is forgiven. :D

Plus, the Colonel names his team the Jamaica Goldeneyes! Two thumbs up here! :D :D

Let's draft and PLAY BALL !!! 8) 8) 8)

tws
TomSiebert

Postby ColFalkland » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:15 am

Silence now, hmmmm, what evil is afoot?

ColFalkland
ColFalkland

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat