Champs League is Full - Good Luck Fellas!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby cummings2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:53 am

woof, just when I thought I was getting some breathing room Mc goes ahead and sweeps me sending my tied for 1st back 3 games out with 6 to go :evil:

Nice going Mc, basically the Central is yours :cry:
cummings2

Cummings... thanks, but don't make me a lock yet...

Postby mcsoupy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:56 am

I still must play Qk and you again. Up until last night I haven't faired well against you and in my last 4 meetings with the Tour Skalds, I'm a whopping 4 wins and 8 losses...

So, let's say (and I can really see this happening) I only win 1 tonight against Qk and you win 2 against machine.... that puts you back within 2 games and then you sweep me at home winning the division by 1.

I've had worse things happen... :)

mc
mcsoupy

Just 1 more win...

Postby mcsoupy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:00 am

I wanted to thank everyone for such a great experience. This was my first tour, and to make the finals was fanstastic, getting to compete against all of you. . . (many of you all we call "Legends" in our Pepperdine league)....

None of those guys can believe that I have stayed alive this long, and I might even make the playoff picture with just 1 more win... just very exciting (I still think C2 is going to catch me ...).

Anyway, thanks to everyone for a great league....

mc
mcsoupy

Postby LMBombers » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:13 am

Congrats to the playoff teams. My MM team just couldn't win in my division which ultimately was my downfall.

Maybe next year!
LMBombers

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship