The Original USKL -- TSN Version 2011 (Chat Room)

Postby cirills » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 am

Gotcha -- Thx FD! 8)
cirills

Postby Ninersphan » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:41 am

Just an FYI, starting tuesday afternoon until late thursday afternoon, I will be totally without access to the internet of anykind. I'll be with my kids and wife in Buffalo checking out our new house and surrounding area.

Be great if we could get this draft finished by then. Not pushing, especailly with the Easter holiday this weekend, just giving everyone a heads up.

Oh, and if anyone else I sent spreadsheets too, notices any other errors, please post them here. It's easier than going through all the rosters individually. I'm sorry for the mistakes, I think I forget to save the document when I move it back and forth between my office computer and my home PC.

If you like the roster one, you should all see the free agent ones I put together, I'll show those [i:bfdcc73075]AFTER[/i:bfdcc73075] the draft. :wink:
Ninersphan

Postby qksilver69 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:53 am

I'll be hitting the golf course today & back around 5pm cali time, but don't want to leave proxies with 3 picks coming so I hope y'all don't mind waiting.

Thx!

Qk
qksilver69

Postby cirills » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:49 am

Sorry NP, but it doesn't look like we'll get much done today. I have FD's proxy so that when KD posts we'll be up to Qk but he won't be back until 8PM EST or so.

Happy Easter to all that celebrate it. 8)
cirills

Postby Cubit » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:05 pm

Thank you sandy. We'll be thinking of you and your family on this day.

Now, back to business. I'm disgusted with your choice of Saenz; I had no right to expect him to fall to me, but I had fingers and toes crossed! :twisted:
Cubit

Postby cummings2 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Sands, sent you a PM.
cummings2

Postby Cubit » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:11 pm

[quote:ffb1c79ecb="Ninersphan"]Just an FYI, starting tuesday afternoon until late thursday afternoon, I will be totally without access to the internet of anykind. I'll be with my kids and wife in Buffalo checking out our new house and surrounding area.

Be great if we could get this draft finished by then. Not pushing, especailly with the Easter holiday this weekend, just giving everyone a heads up.

Oh, and if anyone else I sent spreadsheets too, notices any other errors, please post them here. It's easier than going through all the rosters individually. I'm sorry for the mistakes, I think I forget to save the document when I move it back and forth between my office computer and my home PC.

If you like the roster one, you should all see the free agent ones I put together, I'll show those [i:ffb1c79ecb]AFTER[/i:ffb1c79ecb] the draft. :wink:[/quote:ffb1c79ecb]

Buffalo, eh? Be sure to pack your snow shoes! Good to have you in the Empire State.

Anyone else see that game in Cleveland yesterday? Marvelous scheduling that; even better was scheduling the make up as part of a double header today! :roll: Cancelled of course :!:
Cubit

Postby kaviksdad » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Mike Hargrove - The Human Snow Delay :lol:
kaviksdad

Postby cirills » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:11 pm

He already WAS in the Empire State. He's simply shuffling off from the 'Cuse! :P

Serious ouch KD!

In my haste to get ready for this draft last minute I did NOT have Pelfrey on my own personal FA avail cheat sheet for some reason.

When I missed out on Billingsley I would have knee-jerked to Pelfrey no questions asked.

My bad! :cry:
cirills

Postby cirills » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:58 pm

For those of you lamenting the Saenz pick, Kent could be had now for a pick. ;)
cirills

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat