FAST SIX RULES FOR 6-29-07

FAST SIX RULES FOR 6-29-07

Postby Simon31 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:09 pm

"FAST SIX VIII" Rules

Welcome back everyone!!

Friday June 29 at 7:15 est start time

This league is 100 mil with NO DH, Advanced with a 5, 10 and 20% on the drops.

Draft Order determined by state 3 pick lotto with 1st pick going to the highest number on down. Serpentine draft order.

Time limit of 5 minutes per pick.**

UNIQUE STADIUMS FOR THIS ROUND!*****Rule Change

Trading draft spots during the draft IS allowed as long as it is posted for everyone to see and it's done right away.

Trading players during the draft IS allowed as long as it is posted for everyone to see and it's done right away.

* Anybody that will have trouble getting home by 7:15 est will NOT be held to the 5 minute rule. Proxies would help but in the event you are running late, we will wait until you check in. Please try and check in no later than 7:30 if your running really late. I will post my cell # as an alternative.

**I would really like to avoid any confusion with somebody getting burned on a pick. I'm leaning towards a little more flexibility this time around. One reason is, last time I ran into computer trouble and ended up having to switch, coupled with some having difficulty with their copy and paste functions. So it's a five minute clock but add 2 "courtesy" minutes to that. Most people have their picks ready to fire off so the time should balance out in the end. If you do run into a time problem anyway....DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE COPY AND PASTE! JUST TYPE YOUR PICK IN!!! I'll catch up with the paperwork!!

Plan on the Frenzy immediately after the live draft Friday night! So...a one night draft!

**When you list your autodraft players-PLEASE PUT YOUR LIVE DRAFT PLAYERS IN THE 19 through 25 SPOT ON YOUR DRAFT CARD!!! AUTODRAFT PLAYERS ARE THEN IN THE 1 through 18 SPOT!!

If theres anything I forgot...please let Joe or I know! Thanks guys! :D
Simon31

Postby DOUGELKE » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:32 am

8)
DOUGELKE

Postby Simon31 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:42 am

Joe pointed out to me I posted two different start times, 7:15 here and 7:30 elsewhere. I don't want anyone getting burned on the start time so lets make it 7:30 just to be sure everyone is here. Sorry for the confusion and I hope the minor delay doesn't put anybody off too much. See ya'll later tonight!
Simon31

Return to Individual League Chat