Event 5, League 1 - NL only

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Gentlemen....

Postby LANCEBOUSLEY » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:49 am

I have heard back from Gstanis and apparantly he at this time does not have authority to take wwetz's team through waivers.

My suggestion is that we wait until edgecity is back from his vaca to do the draft..... that would be next tuesday if i remember correctly.

this puts waivers next thursday and league starting a week from monday.

what do ya'll think?
LANCEBOUSLEY

Postby AZHawg » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:35 am

We gotta do what we gotta do.

Next week is OK with me.

WPS!!!
AZHawg

Postby xtrap » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:14 pm

Works for me as well. And thanks again for taking the time to set up the draft. Hope everyone enjoys the last weekend of summer!
xtrap

Postby MICHAELTARBELL » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:52 pm

I'm in the west.....

Doesn't matter to me....just means less Strat and more BEER over the long weekend...I think i can HANDLE THAT!! :D :D

Hey Hawg, do they drink beer in SD?? :wink:

Bet they don't root for the RAZORBACKS eh?? Must make you sick to be so close to Trojan country, wife probably loves it tho !! (no sexual pun or innuendo intended!! :wink: )
MICHAELTARBELL

Postby AZHawg » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:04 pm

I know I drink beer in San Diego. :mrgreen:

Or will when I get there. Still got a month before I report. Better half just flew in today for the long weekend. We are making Sylviatinis in about 5 minutes 8-)

Doesn't bother me too much about the Trojans. If she's happy, I'm happy. :wink: :wink:

Now, what happened to the division lineups? I drafted my team with an eye on my division foes and now one of them is different?

I'm so confused...... :?:
AZHawg

Postby LANCEBOUSLEY » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:17 am

technically, big al jumped the gun....wwetz was supposed to finish out the central at some point.

so if we are going to wait until edgecity gets back to do this we need someone other than wwetz to wait until edge is back to put the last team in.....
LANCEBOUSLEY

Sorry, guys,

Postby BigAlric » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:23 am

for the mistake. I left the league, so mtarbell now can enter the central.
BigAlric

Postby wwwetz » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:33 am

I'm in. Sorry, fortunately the place where I'm staying had a business center. Unfortunately, the computer was giving me all sorts of problems. I was able to clear the problems and went ahead and loaded my team. Hopefully, we can get this thing done. :oops:
wwwetz

Postby edgecitytx » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:19 am

If we draft tonight (or Friday night), I won't be able to look at my team, set waivers, set my team, rotation, or set lineups before we start Monday night. So I'm pulling my team out, at least temporarily, while we discuss it.
edgecitytx

Postby LANCEBOUSLEY » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:14 am

anyone have a problem with edge loading his team once he gets back?

he can be the last team in the west.

what do ya all think...
LANCEBOUSLEY

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship