FATY II - Congratulations Champion Fred Aaron!

Our Mystery Card games - The '70s Game, Back to the '80s, Back to the '90s

Re: Meet Keith!

Postby KEITHLAMONT » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 pm

[quote:10a8ac425b="pwootten"]Keith Lamont tells all on the FATY blog. All true! All the time!

http://stratgeeks.blogspot.com/[/quote:10a8ac425b]

Nice, that alleged picture of me b4 sox game looks like incredible hulk! :lol:
KEITHLAMONT

Postby KEVINEHLE » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:23 am

It's official. After a lot of hard work and dedication, my teams have finally overcame their addiction to winning and have fallen to the bottom of the standings.
My momma always said..... "boy, winnin' ain't everything" and "winnin' is the DEVIL!" :evil: . Apparently, it's finally sunk in. My momma is now proud. We are now the #1 losing FATY organization this morning. #1 feels really good. 8-)

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby keyzick » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

I haven't sunk as far as your team Kev, but I'm close. I guess my team is the equivalent of the girl you get set up on a blind date with, who "has a nice personality".... :oops:
keyzick

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:11 am

Well, I got two really good teams and 3 really bad teams. My 3 bad teams are like the ugly girls who also have no personality!!These are the types of girls that not even your worst enemy would set you up on a blind date.
Your blind date analogy reminded me of a blind date I was set up on by my buddies in college. I wish I was blind that night!! My buddies had a good laugh. However, I responded by putting sheep in their dorm room. Payback is a B*tch. :wink:

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby pwootten » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:59 pm

[quote:4fe8bb5a95="ehlekev"]Well, I got two really good teams and 3 really bad teams. My 3 bad teams are like the ugly girls who also have no personality!!These are the types of girls that not even your worst enemy would set you up on a blind date.
Your blind date analogy reminded me of a blind date I was set up on by my buddies in college. I wish I was blind that night!! My buddies had a good laugh. However, I responded by putting sheep in their dorm room. Payback is a B*tch. :wink:

Kev[/quote:4fe8bb5a95]

Sheep in their dorm room? Where'd you go to college Kev? Faber?
pwootten

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Went to Idaho State. Around Pocatello, ID........sheep are a dime a dozen.
Have you heard the old joke for artificial turf stadiums? It's applicable for ISU.

The joke is: Why does Idaho State have artificial turf on their football field? Answer: So the cheerleaders wouldn't graze during the game.

Little known fact: Idaho State's Holt Arena was the first College Football "dome" in the nation. More impressively, it was the second "domed" football stadium built in the United States (right after the Astrodome) in 1970.

If you need any more Idaho State trivia, let me know. :wink:

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby keyzick » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

[quote:e2fb4d6722="keyzick"]I got confirmation from Fred he received the UConn baseball hat. He can wear it with pride when both the men's and women's basketball teams compete for their respective NCAA Championship titles this year![/quote:e2fb4d6722]

Thought this might be a good time to quote an earlier post I had on this thread, from January 23rd....just call me Nostradamus!

And Fred...hope you're wearing that hat!!
keyzick

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Is anyone else having trouble pulling up the Google Doc? The last two days, the Google doc site has a "loading" message and I'm not able to pull up the standings.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby keyzick » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 pm

No problems here...although one of the links from an earlier post brings to a site that can't come up, so you have to click on the link they provide, and that goes straight to the standings.

You probably don't wanna see your record actually.... :wink:
keyzick

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Are you saying that a 160-185 record isn't very good?! :cry: :cry:

If I could just flush my 2008 team down the toilet (24-45), I could get back into contention.

In all fairness, my '08 team has been the unluckiest team I think I've ever had. Stats aren't too bad...but lose every game in the 8th and 9th innings. It's eerie how many ways they've lost this year.

My favorite was blowing a two-run lead in the 9th on 3 walks, 2 errors, and a wild pitch. It's like little league over here in crunch time. :wink:

Kev
KEVINEHLE

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: '70s, '80s, '90s