Different lineup or rotation, anyone?

Our Mystery Card games - The '70s Game, Back to the '80s, Back to the '90s

Different lineup or rotation, anyone?

Postby The Senators » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 am

I was in the 2nd night of a newly started league last night. I have 5 3-day rest pitchers who I listed as my rotation and also set them as Per-Game Starters. I just want to give them all a few starts to see who I would like to eliminate. However, the computer skipped over the pitcher I had slated to be my 5th game starter. Then I noticed that the lineups used for all 3 games were not similar to the lineups I had set. And I had no injuries where the computer would have to factor in a new lineup. Should the problems that have ocurred the past few weeks have anything to do with this and has this happened to anyone else since we resumed games this past weekend? Also, the team I drafted was nothing like the team I was given. An example would be that I listed Madlock as a 3rd baseman to draft and at the end of the draft Madlock was still in the pool and I had Ron Cey as my 3rd baseman (never listed him on my draft list) and still had over $3M in my balance. This happened for quite a few players of which I was still able to get in the waiver draft so it really wound up not being a big deal,but now this is happening. It's as though nothing I'm doing has any bearing on what happening.... :? ...I'm one confused Senator.
The Senators

Postby LMBombers » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 am

Copy and paste your message in an email to stratomatic@sportingnews.com. They would be the only ones that could tell you what may have happened to your settings.
LMBombers

Postby The Senators » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 am

I just sent it. Thank you.
The Senators

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: '70s, '80s, '90s