Major League Keeper League

Postby Rally Sally » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 am

I saw my team's demise coming ever since I had a winning record. Congrats to Jagman for making it out of that scrum.

I had a mind to name next year's team the Amazing Choke-Jobs, but I think it sounds too dirty.
Rally Sally

Postby bvargus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Congrats again, Jim.
bvargus

Postby thisisray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Now that the boards are finally working, I would like to congratulate the playoff teams and our league champion once again, jehale.

I will hopefully have a fully updated roster out to everyone soon. Please let me know if you will not be able to participate in the league next year so we can begin to find a replacement now. Otherwise enjoy the end of the baseball season and prepare yourself for year 3.
thisisray

Postby TefJ » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Congrats to Jim for winning....again...

Now is, for me, when this league gets even more interesting, as all the stats for these past two years were out when we had the draft. From here on out, it's going to be completely different.

I'm probably going to wait for the cards to come out to do any major deals, but I'm always listening. I don't tend to check the pms here very often, so email any offers to tmarkowsky at gmail.com. Have a good (and productive) offseason, everyone.
TefJ

Postby blsmith7 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 am

Just bumping to get back on first page. Not sure what's next for this league, maybe someone can enlighten.
blsmith7

Postby thisisray » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:18 am

Once I get some free time I will get the updated rosters out to everyone. We just wait until the cards come out and then everyone will have to make their drops to get down to 25-30 players. If you are not going to be able to participate in the league next year please let me know and we can find a replacement for you. Thanks
thisisray

Carpenter Available

Postby TefJ » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Former and potential this year NL Cy young winner Chris Carpenter available. The asking price is going to be pretty high as I'd be happy going to battle with him this year, but I figure I'll shop him around to see what I can get. Either PM me (which I may take a little time to respond to) or email me at tmarkowsky at gmail.com if you are interested.

Who is everyone rooting for in the WS?
TefJ

Postby thisisray » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Neither of them! Well, I guess the Phillies. I am a Mets fan so that is not easy for me to say :cry:
thisisray

Postby TefJ » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:45 pm

I am a Red Sox fan, so it was a much easier choice for me... That said, I think, unfortunately, the best team won this year. Hopefully, the Sox will make some moves this offseason.

My team has a need at 2nd base for next year, and we're always looking to make moves. Carpenter is the most readily available chip, but all reasonable offers will be considered. If people are content to sit until the cards come out, though, that's fine with me.

P.S. I sent you a PM, DJ, let me know what you think.
TefJ

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat