Major League Keeper League

Postby bbasebrawl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

[quote:b5301901d3="WPWangfuddle"]bbasebrawl and joe,

pm me your emails and I'll forward you a copy of the rosters.[/quote:b5301901d3]

Got it, thanks
bbasebrawl

roster correction

Postby bbasebrawl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:26 am

[quote:274e80b736="thisisray"]I found the mistake in the rosters. Everything looks good. I sent out the rosters. If you did not receive one please let me know.

With the rosters now sent out we can start the draft. There is no clock in the first round so there is no rush. I put the draft in a separate thread labeled MLKL Spring FA Draft. If there is a mistake in the draft order please let me know ASAP.[/quote:274e80b736]

G. Atkins should not be listed on my roster, I dropped him when submitting my drops ( see page 27 of chat thread ).
bbasebrawl

Postby thisisray » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 am

The draft can be started any time. Dan is up...
thisisray

Postby Rally Sally » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Ted Lilly is available, I'm looking for a comparable RH starter or long term value.
Rally Sally

Postby JOSEPHKENDALL » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 pm

I have the roster, but Feliz was not included. Therefore, I picked him. It was mentioned that on page 27 of this thread that Feliz was mentioned. I didn't know if there are more than Feliz that are included in this thread such as maybe a list of players that aren't on the roster yet are already owned.

joekendall wrote:
WPWangfuddle wrote:
Joe,

Neftali Feliz is actually owned by nythawk. See his post on page 27 of the MLKL chat thread. He isn't on the roster sheet, though, so I don't blame you for picking him.

Just so the new guys know, anyone with any MLB experience is eligible for the draft, not just guys who have cards.

Yes, I used the roster that was sent out the other day. I also looked at the prospects to make sure I wasn't grabbing someone who was already taken. Is there a page in the thread that has a list of players that are not on the roster that was provided?

There is no list. Please put all questions and comments on the league CHAT thread not the draft thread.This should be for draft picks only. Any player is available to draft that has MLB experience. That would be extremely difficult to make a list so when finding what players to pick it may take a little more time than other leagues. I apologize for that, but if someone would like to make a list for us feel free.
JOSEPHKENDALL

Postby jagman2882 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Guys,

Im sorry that I have made some errors on the rosters, but it is not easy, and this partly falls on you guys cause we did ask you to check it over for any errors but we got NO FEEDBACK, so we cant fix errors that we dont know about. and i just do not have time to make up a list of all the unowned players.

Thanks,

Cory
jagman2882

Postby JOSEPHKENDALL » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 pm

[quote:815073f58d="jagman28"]Guys,

Im sorry that I have made some errors on the rosters, but it is not easy, and this partly falls on you guys cause we did ask you to check it over for any errors but we got NO FEEDBACK, so we cant fix errors that we dont know about. and i just do not have time to make up a list of all the unowned players.

Thanks,

Cory[/quote:815073f58d]

First, I appreciate the work that has been done! Second, I didn't realize that the roster was missing a player. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any other players that might not be on the roster.

I don't expect a list of players that aren't on the roster. I can figure that out as long as the roster has everyone that is already owned. Again, thanks to everyone for the work they have already done!

Joe
JOSEPHKENDALL

Postby bvargus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 pm

I have never received a final roster. I did sent out an email requesting one. I'd like to make sure I know who is available before making my pick.
bvargus

Postby TefJ » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Cory,

I definitely appreciate the work that you and Ray and everyone else have put into this league. Little glitches like this are inevitable with such a large amount of bookkeeping. In no way did I mean my post as an attack on you, as I think you are doing a great job, but I do apologize if it upset you. My goal was to get this draft rolling a bit faster, as we've only had 4 picks in three full days.

Joe,

I'm sorry if my post was confusing. I pointed out the page so that you could see that I wasn't just making stuff up. The last part of my post was intended to inform you that certain players (like your eventual pick Latos), are eligible for this draft. We had a large discussion about it in the first FA draft last year, and I didn't want you and bbasebrawl to start out at a disadvantage by passing up such players if you were unaware.

The bottom line is: you are able to draft anyone with MLB experience who is not on that sheet.
TefJ

Postby bvargus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Got it. Thanks, Ray.
bvargus

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat